Restorex issue

Previous topic - Next topic

jfest

Been using Restorex for close to two months. It's helped some with my lateral leftward curve, so I'm seeing progress. But I'm noticing an indention on the right side of my penis, where it meets the fulcrum, when I counter bend. Anybody else notice this issue? It mostly goes away when fully erect, but the fact that it is there is somewhat concerning.  
49 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies in September 2018. Prior to Xiaflex and traction: 45 degree curvature. Today after Xiaflex: 31 degree curve. Continuing traction to regain lost length.

Pfract

Hey there! Thank you for sharing this with us.

-is it painfull?
-have you been following instructions by the book?
-are you overdoing it any chance?
-have you contacted customer support to see if they have some input to offer?

-are you willing and comfortable to share a picture of it? Traction wise I mean?

I have a restorex too, but haven't started using mine yet.

jfest

The indented area is not painful at all. I have been following instructions and not doing more than what is recommended. I also haven't contacted customer support yet. As for a picture, that would be difficult just based on the device I would use to capture it. If I find a way, I will post it.

I've been approved for Xiaflex, so I may just lay off Restorex while I'm doing it, or just resort to straight traction.  
49 years old. Diagnosed with Peyronies in September 2018. Prior to Xiaflex and traction: 45 degree curvature. Today after Xiaflex: 31 degree curve. Continuing traction to regain lost length.

TonySa

Using traction with xiaflex has better outcomes than xiaflex alone,
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Indeed. There is even a study on it!  

thinkpositive

Keep up the traction, get the shots too.  What you see is your entire scar.  The reality is that as you clear up one side, it will expose the scar on the other side.  The scar is bigger than you think... try to stretch straight, then down and then right and left if you have time.  Do a combo...