Condition progressing rapidly, panicking. I messed up.

Previous topic - Next topic

taller

I was going mostly without pain, then I had a down day and wanked 3 times, broke diet and ate 5 bags of chips, and went out for some drinks. Then another 3 wanks the next day, through the pain. I was so pure up to now, despite occasional bad wank habits. It's been three days and the pain has been awful not going away this time like usual, on and off, and a lump has formed on the top. Hourglass is getting worse on the left, feel a bit forming on the right. Can't stretch to full length anymore. The bend up is getting worse and it's almost parallel with my body now. I tried manual traction before I went to bed last night, but when I woke up I was in agonizing pain from it. Had another wank and I know where this is going... What should I be doing? Ditch manual traction? Just leave it totally alone for a while and not even touch it? I'd been getting erections for a hour a day just to keep em strong, on top of that (Which are still firm as ever, thankfully, despite the new pain they bring). I'd searched and searched and never seen anything recommending abstinence, but I get the feeling that's what I should be doing... I just can't deal with this anymore. I need a way to cope other than wanking.

Missing my H-100 already for pain relief. Recently ran out. Ordered another 3 month this morning. Expensive, but worth it.  
Age 23, symptoms started almost a year, only treating with topical H-100 for obvious yet hard-to-quantify benefits, as well as WoundVite. Extremely sensitive to further injury/irritation, but progression of hourglassing is extremely slow.

program4004

Keep leaving it alone man. Did you find out where your scar tissue is located? It's been 7 months so it will take time for inflammation to settle. Treat it like any injury but more special. Don't stretch it or anything. Will just irritate it. Right now it's turtling and you're also getting floppy erections because the tunica is bruised. Penile injuries can take years to normalize. And I'd lay off the drinking and stuff. Maybe occasional and definitely reduce masturbation. Time sadly is all that will help. Don't ice. Inflammation is important for healing. Icing can actually reduce elasticity of your bodily tissues.  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

pey ron

@taller: would you run a cheap experiment for us? would you see if cheap and plain cold-pressed emu oil relieves your pain as well? btw, emu oil is great for preserving your elastin and is the carrier they chose for the H-100
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Bubba dawg

Go for Xiaflex treatments. 5 minutes of pain one time per month. Beats a life time of what you are going through
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Pfract

I love how you recommend xiaflex to everybody non stop. Your bias towards this product is so big it's insane. Are you on commission?  

Bubba dawg

Pfract you recomend traction and never have done it yourself. Least I have done xiaflex. Ask tonyode if xiaflex works
The problem with traction is not everybody does it correctly every time. Xiaflex is done by a doctor every time

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Pfract

Not everybody administers xiaflex correctly either, ask a couple of users here which had penile fractures from it, or massive hematomas and bruising. I have the restorex, as I provided pics on the board. I also educate myself as best as I can, from the most reputable sources on a wide variety of treatments, surgery's, best places to go to, guidelines used by doctors, so to the best of my abilities and knowledge I can recommend something to somebody, that has had plenty of proven success amongst the board users and is fairly recommend by physicians.

And you? What have you done besides having a few shots of xiaflex? Where's your pictures proof of your amazing success?

Bubba dawg

I have had 10 injections. 5 round. He stuck 2 places sometimes. Just having restorec sitting in your home is not experience using it lol. Yea and there have been many problems using traction too. Neither is perfect. This is what I had good luck with it so it is what I am recommending . I have never claimed to use traction so I cant recommend it-'get it? My dick is around 80% straight now and have the same girth. I just have some calcification that xiaflex cant fix. I am not bashing traction. Just recommending something that worked for me. I have an experienced doctor who has treated many with xiaflex. Just one hematoma that cleared up

Pfract

Again, you go with ''you this you that.'' it's not all about you dawg. There is a very specific reason I haven't used it yet, but will definitely do so. You say 80% straight? Where's proof of that? Where are the before and after pics? Where are the pictures to account for improvement? You say a lot of things, that you never back with facts. You also conveniently, ignore the questions you know are going to pose an issue.  What is your goal here?  

Bubba dawg

Hmmm when I got Peyrones, I didn't know about this forum. I didn't search Peyrones disease. The Xiaflex company literature was enough to scare me. I just put my trust in the Doctor. He kept asking me how bent was it instead of asking for pics. So I didn't take any pics. I most likely wouldn't put dick pics on the internet anyway. No way you can prove anybody on here has anything. Could be fake dick pics for all we know. Thats the internet! You are attacking me. Since I got on here for that matter.  I have not questioned your obsession with Restorex until you harassed me. You keep recommending something you have not used yourself. Turns out the Mayo clinic was not part of the Study. If you took Xiaflex you would know how sore your dick would be. The last thing you would want to do is put it in a vise. Xiaflex has one side effect and that is popping feeling damage to the penis. Just would have to see a lot of people try it that way. Neither tony or me needed traction with Xiaflex to get the job done. I guess you think tonyode is fake too because he did NOT produce pics?
You're way out of your league Pfract. I have been internet debating since the 90s. I am also going through TRT treatment. Have BPH. So I am not going to put up with being harassed. I am not going to let you run me off. You don't own this place. I have done nothing but tell people how well Xiaflex worked for me. I think many resentment comes from the fear of getting Injections. Yea it was scary and painful at times. But I wanted to have sex again and quickly. That was the bottom line. I didn't check out any alternatives. Glad I didn't. Doctor never mentioned any alternatives. This will straighten you out! Terrible anxiety about it throughout the treatment. People are looking for a easy way out. I understand that. Just that this is a disease. Like having heart disease and thinking you're going to take Vitamins to get rid of it instead of getting a stent.
Good luck with your Restorex. I hope it works for you. I am sure you will make something up ;D Just kidding!!
PS: don't forget the before and after pics ;)

Pfract

QuoteHmmm when I got Peyrones, I didn't know about this forum. I didn't search Peyrones disease. The Xiaflex company literature was enough to scare me. I just put my trust in the Doctor.

So right of the bat you were misinformed about your condition, had no idea of what was out there in terms of information on your condition. Even feeling scared, about something that should  be reassuring to you.

QuoteHe kept asking me how bent was it instead of asking for pics. So I didn't take any pics.
It definitely makes sense. You have curvature to a certain degree and ways, and your doctor doesn't even ask for pictures nor does a proper ultrasound for initial assessment. Clearly in your best interest.

QuoteI most likely wouldn't put dick pics on the internet anyway. No way you can prove anybody on here has anything. Could be fake dick pics for all we know. Thats the internet!

Whilst somebody might feel slightly uncomfortable with taking pictures of their penis and posting it online, you can definitely prove they are yours.
Simply take a photo, with a piece of paper with your nick name (bubba dawg) written in ink next to it, when you would be photographing your penis and showing progress as it would be happening. Or you are going to say that it would be possible to ask a RANDOM stranger on the internet, with the exact same curvature as you describe you have, also receiving xiaflex, and also with the same age group? chances are nil, like any sane person will recognize, so yes one could clearly see that it was you with 99% certainty.

So now that we resolved exactly the issue with taking pictures and proving they are true, whats the problem?

QuoteYou are attacking me. Since I got on here for that matter.  I have not questioned your obsession with Restorex until you harassed me. You keep recommending something you have not used yourself.  

I haven't been attacking you. I have been calling you out for the misinformation and false statements you have been making on a consistent basis along with pretty dubious claims. It's not an obsession with restorex per se. There were a lot of chinese knock off devices being sold on ebay, along with a couple of other devices that promised a lot of stuff that was almost for sure not true, didn't have no medical studies or credibility to it and were sold for an insane amount of money to people in despair. That whole paradigm changed with this device, which i have no affiliation with, whatsoever. It was invented by a very well known and reputable doctor, involved with the ISSM, that works at mayo and managed to put together a very credible product along with a solid instructions manual and several instruction videos. It also has two studies on the reputable site clinicaltrials.gov, with more participants than ever before. 117. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03389854?term=peyronies&cntry=US&rank=10 It also showed very promising results here on the board. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,10328.0.html There is even a study about restorex and xiaflex together: Super recent study: ''restorex combined with xiaflex'' 4th of April 2019 - Peyronies Society Forums

QuoteTurns out the Mayo clinic was not part of the Study.
As we all can see above, here is another lie. Why do you this? haven't you been debating on the internet since the 90's?

QuoteIf you took Xiaflex you would know how sore your dick would be. The last thing you would want to do is put it in a vise. Xiaflex has one side effect and that is popping feeling damage to the penis. Just would have to see a lot of people try it that way. Neither tony or me needed traction with Xiaflex to get the job done. I guess you think tonyode is fake too because he did NOT produce pics?

Again, more lies and dubious statements. There are not only plenty of studies here, as also people that have tried, used, and benefited from traction. Which even if it has some minor complications from folks that don't take breaks and cut out circulation or start stretching too much, too soon, are nothing when compared to xiaflex. The drug definitely has it's place, efficacy, and  if somebody searches my post history will see that i am also pro Xiaflex. What i do not condone, is you spewing lies about xiaflex being the END ALL treatment for peyronies shunning all the others off.

Continue injections or stop... - Peyronies Society Forums

As for tony, two interesting things: he had an evaluation, took other supplements (which are recommended here by the way) and also, GO FIGURE! used hand traction..... not saying it helped.... :sarcasm:

You're way out of your league Pfract. I have been internet debating since the 90s. I am also going through TRT treatment. Have BPH. So I am not going to put up with being harassed. I am not going to let you run me off. You don't own this place. I have done nothing but tell people how well Xiaflex worked for me. I think many resentment comes from the fear of getting Injections. Yea it was scary and painful at times. But I wanted to have sex again and quickly. That was the bottom line. I didn't check out any alternatives. Glad I didn't. Doctor never mentioned any alternatives. This will straighten you out! Terrible anxiety about it throughout the treatment. People are looking for a easy way out. I understand that. Just that this is a disease. Like having heart disease and thinking you're going to take Vitamins to get rid of it instead of getting a stent.
Good luck with your Restorex. I hope it works for you. I am sure you will make something up ;D Just kidding!!
PS: don't forget the before and after pics

Been debating online since the 90's, yet you forget the basics: always back up your claims, and be sure to the best of your knowledge of what you are stating, since there will be no backing down from it later. You're right... i don't own this place. I don't want to either. I joined back in 2015 after my fracture. I read pubmed daily for weeks on end, learning about penile fractures, their consequences and repair. I read the publications of the Portuguese,Canadian and American Urological associations on management of Erectile Dysfunction, penile fractures, the exams that should be done, the outcomes. I also read plenty online, about quack therapies, shady doctors and practices (Dr. Elist implant, Geng Long Hsu Venous stripping surgery, shady brazilian implant doctors). I learned about penile fractures and peyronies as an outcome too, so researched that as well. Learned about Dr's like: Tom Lue and his surgeries,Dr. Irwing goldstein (penile revascularization), John P Mulhall, Dr. Lawrence Levine, Franklin Kuehas. I learned about the outcomes of those surgeries and success rates from folks here in the board having those procedures. On top of this, i check the medical guidelines, to stay up to date with what the doctors recommend for treating a particular condition, if i am not exactly aware what would the best treatment be. And you.... what have you researched and learned exactly? oh wait... probably nothing, considered you were scared of the xiaflex literature... lol

All this, allows me to direct somebody to what i THINK, it would be something worth a try. And many times, as you can search my posts, i back that up with links to their source. Think of it like the xiaflex representative that never had the injections himself offers some guidance on the process if needed?

So, what i will do from now on is go on a witch hunt to each and every post of yours. I will make it my personal mission to shame you every time you spread crap to call you out on it. Maybe you will wake up one day and be embarrassed... who knows?

As for doing traction and posting pictures and showing proof? you bet... Like you said, we are not on the same league pal.

Bubba dawg

When I had sex last night my dick looked perfectly straight. Thick and normal looking. During masturbation is when it starts to bend/ kink toward the head. Especially during ejaculation. I am on my back then. I learned that standing masturbation is not as bad. Still pulls on my pelvic and perennial areas. I am going to get a artificial vagina to masturbate with. Simulate actual sex. I have no problem having sex. Looks bent/kinked too when laying on my side. I would not try and have sex from a side position entering her from behind. But doggie, on top of her and standing, it looks normal as ever. TRT(50 mg per day) , Tribulus and 200 iu of E have really helped the situation. The only drawback from that is Prostate inflammation.
Glad I didn't have a ultra sound . Many are having problems with that injection process . Doctor has a lot of experience and could feel the plaque. Needle had a harder time with the calcification. I think I got the best results possible for my condition. I can have normal sex. What else could I want? Oh yea, wife wanting to have sex. Post menopausal and not too interested in sex anymore. She still works and that takes a lot of her energy. She also has a illness that drags her down. So it may be a month between me getting sex. Neither one of us are retired.
I am here trying to help people. I have experience with Xiaflex. I am more qualified than your are to help with Xiaflex members. You didn't go through what I went through. About every thread you bring up Traction. You have no experience with Traction. You just rely on studies. Small samples of the Population studies. I have no reason to lie about my Xiaflex experience. Not really moderator like to call members liars. I have seen you attack other members. Maybe that is why many don't stick around here. Unless we are breaking the rules you should leave us alone. I have not said anything that would harm anyone. Xiaflex is not the perfect treatment but it has  LOT of success cases. So much that it is approved by Insurance companies. You have to pay for Traction devices. Traction may work in some cases. Lets see if it works in your case