Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Visit Our Revised, & Expanded, Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Please Read. New Erectile Dysfunction Forum - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Considering Stage Surgery for CPC  (Read 484 times)

thecrookedone

• PDS Newbie
Considering Stage Surgery for CPC
« on: May 23, 2019, 05:14:12 AM »

Hi Everyone ! i have been reading the posts in this forum for over 5 years and it feels good to see so many members share their experiences. 

im 33 yrs old and i have a 60-70 percent downwards curve. i had taken tests few years back and confirmed i do not have any plaque/scars and the curvature is congenital. im in a long-term relationship with a wonderful girl, she knows about my problem and has been very supportive. im having trouble with penetration ,performance anxiety and its been hard on both of us.

After having gone through a lot mental stress due to this, i have decided to consider going for the stage surgery and i have a few questions :

1. are there any doctors in india performing the stage technique.
2. i have read in some posts that the penile shortening is almost same as the other procedures. is it true ? if not , why?
3. what are the long term effects ? any possibility of curve coming back ?

thanks in advance

endingcurve

• Voting Member
Re: Considering Stage Surgery for CPC
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 02:37:24 AM »

I never found any doctors in India who perform the stage technique. I suppose that Stage is developed primarily by Dr. Kuehhas and he is the only few doctors who use it. I think mostly doctor perform penile shortening to eliminate the curvature, and I could not really answer the difference between the stage technique and other procedures like Nesbit. In my opinion, it is not only about the technique but also the doctor. Choosing the doctor wisely is even more important than choosing the technique.

It is also worth mentioning the tradeoff between safety and the complete elimination of curvature. Many people report the curvature coming back.

thecrookedone

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 03:38:48 AM »

hi endingcurve

thanks for your reply.

i had a skype call with Dr Kuehhas yesterday and he pretty much answered all of my questions. i feel more positive about going ahead with the surgery now. will update soon on progress

agony

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 07:43:54 AM »

If possible consult with Dr rupeen shah l@leelavathi hospital Mumbai.he is a legend

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace your signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2019, 05:16:23 PM »

I’d look for a very experienced surgeon in the Nesbit (plication) technique.  As said above, it’s the doc and their experience vs the name branding of the surgery.
PxD 2 yrs, failed all tx. 9/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS 18cm + 3rte

thecrookedone

• PDS Newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 06:54:08 AM »

@agony , ive sent you a pm

@tonysa - yes im considering Dr gelman, from the info available in the forum his experience and success rate seems to be very good . i have written to him. waiting for his reply.

Pages: [1]   Go Up