First blowjob in 4 years- Peyronies doesn't define us

Previous topic - Next topic

swiss

I need to tell you something because I think very few men on this forum have pursued woman after Peyronies Disease

Every girl......EVERY SINGLE woman I have told about my Peyronies Disease has gotten turned on BEYOND measure. It is unbelievable. I just got my first blowjob in 4 years. Every date that I go on, I tell them what happened before hand and every time they react positively!!! I've opened up for about 6 woman on this and not a single one...not a SINGLE one has reacted negatively. In fact, it has always in every case led to an esculation of at least kissing. The only thing blocking it going further was my own mind, my own embaressment of my own penis. Be proud gentleman. Be powerful and never stop pursuing the woman of your dreams.

But understand fellas-

I am well trained in talking to a woman. I know how to tell a story and I am very comfortable with physical escalation from my days before peyronies.
I am very driven in my career and my purpose. I speak with confidence. These are all factors in their attraction...but wow.

This has been so eye-opening for me as I continue to pursue woman. I feel amazing.. Neo's video on youtube is spot f~@
Be well.

Swiss

program4004

25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Bubba dawg

That is great! Are you getting any kind of treatment?
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

jj21

Very happy for you bro and you're giving us all hope!
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

NeoV

Love it Swiss! Congrats, stay strong and keep on loving women no matter what.

swiss

Thanks, guys.

For anyone that is looking to try to date again, just remember to be confident and open about your condition. Be confident about being able to satisfy a woman without a penis. Be confident about the fact that YOU deserve to be loved and that YOU are enough for yourself, and for her.

I spent 2 years being an anxious, PTSD mess and it ruined my relationship, but opened up doors for me that I will be forever grateful for. Life happens for us not to us.

My life was not in order. I could barely talk on the phone. I couldn't handle a regular situation without being stressed out and falling apart.
So much has changed. My road of self development started with Peyronies disease and ended with me being a much happier, strong-willed, loving person that others can't help but love in return.

Books that helped me get there-

3% Man By Coach Corey Wayne (Listened to it 10 times so far, helped immensely)
How to Win Friends and Influence People
The Game (For storytelling techniques mostly. I don't like the manipulative techniques in this book, but have applied techniques to get jobs etc.)
The way of the superior man
The subtle art of not giving a F~@<
Meet you at the top
5 Love Languages

Apps: Buddify (2 times a day)

People:
Tony Robbins: changing your state, human needs,
Alan Watts
Coach Corey Wayne

The only treatment I am doing right now is hand stretching, arginine, and heat for about 30 minutes a day. Scar tissue remains..for now.