Traction is stretching my shaft skin like crazy

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony52

Since doing traction for about 3 months with Restorex, the skin on my penis has stretched so much its now covering the head.  It looks like I'm not circumcised but I am circumcised.  I've been very careful to follow the instructions with regard to being careful not to pull skin during traction.  Has this happened to anyone else?  Thanks.  - Tony52

Bent Ding Dong

I have been trying to restore for the last 4 years with manual stretching and also with a DTR device all this year and also using RestoreX so any new skin is welcome with me. I'm a bit envious that you are getting more skin stretch than me and not even trying to  :D

I am a non responder when it comes to the foreskin restoration unfortunately.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Pfract

Maybe a sign you are not clamping hard enough and just pulling the skin? Have you tried contacting customer support?  

Bobinlondon

HI Tony,

Yes I have exactly the same issue.  I was wondering what had happened to my circumcision.  But the skin seems to go back to it's normal proportions over the day.

I have been using it for over 3 months now with no noticeable results which is very disappointing.

Cheers,

Bob
69 yrs old
Peyronies Disease + ED for 6 years. 90-degree sideways bend
Tried VED, diets, Pentox, Restorex plus electrical stimulation, DMSO without success, 
In a long-term relationship. 
Implant by Dr Christopher 22cm Titan July 2022 no RTEs.