Restorex and hourglassing

Previous topic - Next topic

aroundthebend

I'm currently trying Ved therapy, and may be seeing some improvement to the hourglassing because of it, not sure yet. I've been looking into the restorex device as the pump does make me worry a bit. I do have a slight bend to the right that started about a month ago separate from the hourglass. I think the restore would be a better option for that, but the mixed things I've read on here about hourglassing and the device give me pause. I'm not really sure how the device would help that. Which way would you stretch? Any help with this would be appreciated.

TonySa

We should as Dr Trost if he's had any success treating hourglassing w restorex.  Logically, it seems one would stretch out at 90 degrees.  It wouldn't have the benefit of stretching against the curve-but possibly the benefit of increased tension and thus less time needed daily.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

thinkpositive

Doctor Trost on house glassing:
"As far as the c-shaped lump and even possible indent / hourglass on the right, I think it would depend how much it bothers you.  If you wanted to keep working on it, then I would probably do a combination of down, left, and right, with the clamp housing positioned in either the closest or second setting (closest would probably be best for c-shaped, and 2nd probably best for the right hourglass one, so, if I were in your shoes, I'd probably just position it in the closest one).  The reason I mention down is because the C-shaped one may appear to be mostly to the side, but in reality, it is likely involving the dorsal structures too. "

TonySa

I'd give it a try, I respect his advice.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.