News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

DMSO and Vit E

Previous topic - Next topic

Peterportugal

Hi, my name is Peter and i was recently diagnosed with Peyronies Disease. I'm 76 years old and don't experience any pain. I'm interested in using DMSO with Vit. E and am wondering if other's have done this. If so, anybody have any details? How much do you mix together? How often, how long? And any other helpful details. I have a roll-on DMSO applicator but wonder if I should get the liquid form. Any suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank you
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

jj21

Hey Peter,

If you have a search of the forums a lot of people have tried DMSO and Vit E. Unfortunately they didn't have much results...

The most effective treatments have been known to be traction, VED and heat therapy as well as Pentox.

Cheers,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

pap

I use DMSO ~once a week and I feel that it softens scar tissue.

Mixed with Magnesium Oil. After that I apply Castor Oil to ease the skin.

I guess it doesn't cure the disease, but it's helpful.

Bubba dawg

Not familiar with the other drug but it is important to take at least 200 iu of Vitamin E a day. E is an Antioxidant. A softener. A blood thinner.  In many skin products.  I have stopped and started it. Dick is softer and erections look straighter when taking it. My doctor recommended taking much more than I am taking
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Paolo

I use the 'dry' form vitamin E Succinate, it contains alpha-tocopheryl and is very good for prostate health (anti-cancer), prefer it as I'm over 50 and consider it an insurance against the big C.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Christopher1

Tried that very combination (DMSO + E). It did nothing.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.