ESL40 delivery delay

Previous topic - Next topic

mith76

I ordered an esl40 from their website 3 weeks ago and I still haven't received it. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced delays when they ordered their esl40?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

mith76

So, it's been more than 6 weeks and I still haven't received it.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

dw52

can you get a refund through Paypal or your Credit Card?

mith76

I don't know, I tried contacting them through email but they haven't replied. Their website said it would take 4-6 weeks for international orders, so maybe this is normal.  
relationship status, etc

mith76

So, it's been more than 3 months and I still haven't received it. I don't think this is the fault of the Esl40 website. I blame the Usps first class international services.  
relationship status, etc

mrbig

I'm in the US and made my purchase 2 months ago and still have not received it. No reply from customer "service." Time to initiate a refund request, although I doubt I'll get a response.
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

mith76

I still haven't received mine. I give up. Usps first class international is very unreliable.
relationship status, etc

Miles26

I've been waiting for 2 months and haven't received it. I find other people's faith in the company by blaming the shipping company quite remarkable given that they don't reply to emails. I started the refund process through PayPal and they were given 48 hours to respond. That was over a week ago. Nothing. I've never received confirmation of shipping, tracking number or anything and the company doesn't respond to emails. What more do you need to know? Isn't it time the moderator's putting a sticky post at the top of this forum warning other potential purchasers about this company?

mith76

I did receive a message from another member on this forum and he said that it took him a while but he did receive his order.

Also, the reason why I blame the shipping company is because I saw a number of complaints online about them.

I feel like the website is only unreliable to people outside of the United States.  
relationship status, etc

Miles26

From what I gather from your posts you have been waiting over 3 months now? And you still have faith in the company????

Miles26

Well after waiting months for the ESL40 PayPal got them to cough up a refund. They didn't claim they had shipped it, just gave me a refund. Really this post does need being made sticky to warn others of the type of service (if any at all) you're likely to receive off this company. It's a total scam as far as I can see.