strange mark/scar on left side of shaft? any ideas?

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Hey guys. For some time, like 3 weeks or so maybe I more noticed a change in my penis skin, no the left side of it. Mid shaft. It doesn't seem to go away. Looks somewhat better with hydrating cream, but still there. I do use a lot of talk powder at work, which gets the skin down there dry a lot, but don't know if it's related. Anybody else had  this before? I'm trying not to freak out, and starting to think I should try to get this checked by a urologist..

Note: it's right in between my two fingers. You see the skin slightly discolored.  

jj21

Sorry bro no idea. Problem with this condition is that every case is different and even doctors don't know much about it.

I did however notice on my penis that the area which has hourglassing/narrowing is a lot darker than the rest. Perhaps from lack of blood flow or something.
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).