What comes after?

Previous topic - Next topic

Patientxyz1992

Hipoteticly after sucesfully treated with xiaflex,what replaces scar tissue?Does anybody know?
29 years old with injury induced Peyronies Disease - 7 years ago
Straight erections but easy to lose and hard to fill with soft glans
No morning erections
been depressed but not anymore
The biggest problem with my Peyronies Disease is loss of sexual desire.

Bubba dawg

I have seen conflicting information about what Xiaflex does. I talked to an Xiaflex Pharmacist when I was going through the treatment  s\She said it just softens Plaque . They ask you if you want to talk to the Pharmacist each time you are approved for the medicine
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

NeoV

Xiaflex is simply an attempt to dissolve the plaque, it does not replace it. Traction and VED afterward would be wise.

Bubba dawg

Where can I find that info about disolving NEO?  

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Bubba dawg

Says on the Xiaflex website that it weakens and breaks down plaque so it can be molded. I wish it had dissolved it

https://peyronies-disease.xiaflex.com/patient/getting-treated/

tonyode

My plaque has certainly decreased quite a bit from where it was, which means it is dissolving. When something is being broken down within the body, the body will end up absorbing it, dissolving it.. So yes, it does dissolve as well as soften, making it pliable ..this the reason the modeling is important. That is the interpretation my doc gave me.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Bubba dawg

Your doctor should telll the people who make the Xiaflex. They seems to not know this. I sure hope it makes it disappear

tonyode

I have had discussions with my Doc about the pharm company who makes Xiaflex. He questions some of what they say. Such as the spacing between injections. They never did any kind of study to determine why you do the injections in pairs, days apart. Many docs of experimented and spaced the shots our more than the company recommends. Like you, I have spoken to the company, but I am sure it is just reps who take the calls. Not actual lab people. I saw one Doc on youtube doing a speech about Xiaflex and he has done 1 shot a month, over 8 months and did a comparison with success, and it was basically the same success as what the company recommends with their injection time period.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.