Constant flaccid pain or from time to time during the day?

Previous topic - Next topic

Snaffu

Hello everyone,

I was have a question to all the people with flaccid pain out there. Do you guys have pain constantly or from time to time during the day?

I am asking this question because i have two pain points on my penis only when flaccid. They dont hurt constantly, but just from time to time and only from half an hour to an hour. But when it hurts... Boy it hurts so bad that i almost cannot function anymore at work or school. It feels like somebody is stamping on my dick as hard as they can. Weird thing is it is totally random. Not because im standing, making a move or anything. Neither because of good alcohol, exercise, stress etc. i cannot get my head around it. The two painspots never hurt at the same time but seperately. The only thing that helps me are ice cold showers. Hope to find an answer in fighting the pain.

I dont like the way my penis looks, but I am already satisfied with no pain and a crooked penis. The pain is just unbearable sometimes... Many thanks in advance guys and succes to you all 😁
Peyronies symptoms since februari 2019. Flaccid pain and HF. Hourglass when flaccid, one dent on left side when erect. Originaly two small BB pallet plaques on upper middle shaft, but now 1 gone. Treatment so far: pentox 2/Day, keto diet & waterfast.

TonySa

Pentox, ibuprofen and voltaren gel can all help w pain.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Snaffu

Thank you for your reply Tony. Already tried Both, but for some odd reason doesnt seem to help. I stopped Ibuprofen, cause the mixture of Ibuprofen and pentox in my stomach didn't seem to be a good cocktail for the good old stomach in the long run. I still use diclofenac gel, Just in the hope that it does something.  
Peyronies symptoms since februari 2019. Flaccid pain and HF. Hourglass when flaccid, one dent on left side when erect. Originaly two small BB pallet plaques on upper middle shaft, but now 1 gone. Treatment so far: pentox 2/Day, keto diet & waterfast.