Handwarmers

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Just purchased some and was wondering how are you guys using these?

I usually just put it in a sock and leave it in my underwear for 2-3 hours. Noticed my flaccid penis feels much better and healthier during this period as though there isn't a hinge point or chambers but rather it's one straight shape again.

How are you guys using these and for how long?

Cheers,

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

mith76

I put it on top of my boxers and leave it for about 4 hours. Sometimes I leave it for about 8 hours. The guy who originally mentioned the hot hands treatment said he used it everyday for more than 8 hours a day.

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

I've found placing it between two tight pairs of underwear can work or strapping it on with the tapeless stretch wraps-just be careful taking it off not to tear the skin.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.