us physiomed device and penis head.

Previous topic - Next topic

sharpspike

first post

my doc recommended the physiomed device, been using for 3 days now, tried the different attaching methods and settled on the tubing only.

im at the 2hr mark already.

heres my question: to get a tight stretch the tubing pushes the head all around to a very small size, its not painfull just worried about circulation. I assume as long as it doesn't get cold I will be ok.

what do you think
62 ED 20 years. been thru the pills, bimix, trimix now have peyronies ( 8mo ). started traction and ved ( apr 19 ) implant scheduled 12/12/19

pey ron

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

That's why many prefer the traction devices with a suction cup vs noose.  Ie: ESL40 or peni master pro which can then be worn for hours at a time.  Restorex is new and clamps down on the glans but reportedly required only 30" x 2/day.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

sharpspike

62 ED 20 years. been thru the pills, bimix, trimix now have peyronies ( 8mo ). started traction and ved ( apr 19 ) implant scheduled 12/12/19