"Prevention better than cure"

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

Looking back I think the main onset of peyronies was caused by a soccer ball hit very hard into my groin... apparantly it is quite common to have peyronies following sports injuries - especially if you had mild symptons before.

Things have got better progressively over the last year or so but I have since taken to wearing a "Shock Doctor" cup when playing and really wished I had done so years ago. I hardly notice it but it's already saved me from severe pain and potentially additional Peyronie's issues on more than a few occations...

I'm not bothered by it - most other players I mention think its sensible (as they have experienced the pain of not having one!)...

If you do sport then it's not going to treat your case but it could certainly help things from getting worse..!

First time I think may have been a groin injury not from an outdoor sportoutdoor sports injury... ;-)... but the second time which  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***