A few Bathmate tips

Previous topic - Next topic

Noncom

I have been using Bathmate Hydromax for over a year now and thought I would share a few tips.

I read a few people tried and gave up - I was almost one of them - but it works great with a few tips!

i) Keep it clean down there (trim/shave to get good traction)
ii) Don't use the comfort pad... just makes things harder in my view and I don't have less confort.
iii) Here is a great tip I wish I had followed earlier - put castor around the inside of bathmate and push it around the insides. This helps greatly to ensure your don't cause potential damage by sticking to the side.
iv) When placing on, best way I have found is to put it horizontal and then fill with water and then fold up over yourself. When I do this I use the other hand to move hold the balls away from the opening to ensure they dont have suction on them.
v) pump then wait for your member to swell up to take the space then pump again (etc. etc.). It's really hard to do any damage (buikd uo the sessions little by little) but stop if you feel any pain and after a couple of mins at max pressure.... better to start the cycle again up to 15 or 20 mins max.

In the time I have been using this it's definately helped with general working and shape (has reduced curve).

Good luck!

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

What degree of change in curve have you experienced?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Noncom

Hello - its always difficult to say how much exactly but I think around the 5 to 10 degrees - but the dificulty is always knowing if it was this or pentox or time... in any case I recimmend this treatment as it has been safe, it feels logically that it is doing some good (stretches your member all over to a good size and shape).
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

How much curve remains.  Always best to combine therapies such as pentox and VED.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

mrmartini1999

I'm considering getting the bathmate. With Peyronies Disease I went from 6" erect to 4.5". Which bathmate I get depends on my erect size. Not sure if I should base on 4.5" or 6". Any suggestions?  Thanks!
49yo, Peyronies Disease developed in Apr 2019, treating with supplements and stretching/traction.

TonySa

What about the 3 cylinder SOMA ERECT that covers all lengths up to 7" (and can order larger if needed)?

mrmartini1999

Hi TonySa, The bathmate can be used in the shower. I'd be able to leverage that time to kill two birds with one stone so to speak. It didn't seem like the Somaerect can be used in the shower. I don't have a lot of time during the day for myself. So I need to maximize the time I do have.  Open to other suggestions.  
49yo, Peyronies Disease developed in Apr 2019, treating with supplements and stretching/traction.

TonySa

Sounds like it's a good option for you.

Joeygoots

Hi, you said p pop it castor on the inside? What exactly do you mean?  
Replace this text with critical info about your case
such as age
first symptoms (deformity, Erectile Dysfunction)
official diagnosis
treatments tried
Relationship status
etc

chris02124

Thanks for this helpful information regarding the bathmate.  

I'm having a lot of trouble getting used to it.

So, after I get it on, I make sure the switch thing at the top is in a position allowing the water to flow out when I pump it.  Is that correct?

Then, when I pump it, it hurts the base of my penis.  Is that normal?

Then, when it starts working, I feel a grabbing sensation at the base of my penis and it hurts like hell.  Doesn't seem normal.  Is it?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

BTW:  Diagnosed a few months ago.  45 degree curve / bend happened over night.  Have gone through the first 2 of 4 xiaflex injections.

Thank you.

Chris
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions