Titan pump deflate button stuck in but no deflate

Previous topic - Next topic

SW01

Thought things were going good but an issue has come up wondering if anyone has run into this.

Pushed deflate button and it feels like it is stuck in and is not coming out. Also will not deflate. So back to about where i was inflated after surgery or more.

Gave a quick push on pump but do not want to much more in this thing. Button did not pop out. Probably will have to get back to doc in next couple days to get this thing down hopefully. Plus side looks better and better. Negative side is i really cannot leave the house with this thing.

I was able to give pump a good fast push but still no deflate button reset.

Any ideas. I am trying to read over old posts but was hoping someone might have a quick idea as this is getting kind of painful the fuller it gets.

Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

SW01

And yep per instructions did give firm push on pump. No pop and no deflate button popping back out. Wish i had been one of those it worked on.  

Hawk

Hmmmm ???

I am skeptical that it is stuck in the deflate position for a couple of reasons.  One is that it is FAR more likely that a patient is unable to depress the button enough than that it would stick.  Second, if it was stuck in deflate mode you should be able to deflate your penis.

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

SW01

Short story hawk was right. Trip to doc to fix this. Yep user stupid error. At least just 6 hours up and back to be told im an idiot.

Pump got turned around and i was pushing on the wrong side. Not sure how it happened. Deflate instead of being pointed at my right leg is now pointing straight out. Definitely harder to deal with. Doc said it will probably reorientate itself.

Deflated and feel better. If button is pushed it will deflate unless another reason such as tubes kinked for some reason. That is not real common.

Bright side is that while button is sticky still, it works, all is good, and barring a calamity, i was cleared for anything i wanted to do with it.

Deflated i hang about my normal look so happy there.

Thanks for all the help over time. Hope my story is done.

Hawk

It takes a while to become intimately familiar with the pump.  For instance, after I had sex the first time I could not deflate because up till that time I had only deflated on my back in the tub.  Standing I was disoriented plus my scrotum skin had contracted and was way thicker.  I had to get in the tub because I was definitely ready to deflate,  I actually had to locate the deflate valve then stand up to familiarize myself with the position.  I then made note of reaching for it over a dozen times to train my muscle memory to reach down and hit the right spot every time.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

No! Your story is not done. Now you have plenty of time to use it up..  8) enjoy!