Pain inside curved penis after ejacutaling

Previous topic - Next topic

Mynameisaname

I am not sure about the exact the degree of the curvature of my penis but it is something I have had ever since I could remember. There are no signs of it in my flaccis penis. About one year ago my penis started hurting after masturbating. Up to this point this would only happened when I went at it for the second or third time that day. Sometimes I would barely feel the pain and sometimes I would have to take a painkiller to deal with the pain. I am not sure if the curvature has gotten more extreme over the last few years. It seems really hard to try and locate where exactly Im feeling the pain. Sometimes it seems like I feel it in the middle of my penis, sometimes its more at the base sometimes more near the top. It is definitely inside my penis and doesnt have to do with friction and my skin.
One more thing Ive take into consideration is the role of my pelvic floor muscles. When I masturbate I usually flex them, Im not sure why but Ive done it ever since I started mostly automatically. I also dont have the strongest stream of urine and I usually have to use my pelvic floor muscles to squeeze the last bit of urine out. Ive visited an urologist but they just told me that they most likely won't be able to diagnose or find anything and that I should give them some of my semen to test it which Im doing this wednesday. The peak of my pain is usually reached  after 30 minutes and fades after about one or two hours. I also dont feel a lump or plaque anywhere on my penis. Do these symptoms sound familiar to anyone?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Pfract

Hey man. They can do a urine flow measure test. Which is a test where you check to see if the urine flow is normal for the person, or if there may be be issue with your urethra or bladder. I also have pain at the tip of my urethra and very recently I had some occasions where it seemed that it was very hard to ejaculate, like I had a blockage or something. I couldn't understand what it was.