Restorex achy

Previous topic - Next topic

Turin099

Hey guys,

Currently using restorex but responses from any traction users are welcome. Been using device on/off for a couple of weeks. My issue is after a couple of days use in a row I'll have an achy penis for a day or two and I need to lay off. So it's hard to maintain consistency. The first 3/4 days everything is great but by day 4/5 my guy is aching all day. Is it just a matter of too much tension? Should I start lower even if I don't feel I'm getting a good stretch? It's frustrating because the device seems pretty good but I've got to keep breaking. Second question is specifically for restorex users. The instructions suggest not to wrap the head to tightly. But when I don't my head slips out of clamp. Are guys wrapping their head with more than the suggested 3 wraps? Be glad to hear from anyone with same issues.

Thanks

TonySa

If it's achy, def do less tension and time for awhile.  Some have had to do more than three wraps as not all glans are the same.  Also, can you adjust that setting on the restorex?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Best of luck on getting a reply from restorex users. By the way, have you contacted customer support on this matter? Have you also checked this thread:

RestoreX Use Tips - pics included - Peyronies Society Forums

Bent Ding Dong

I've been using Restorex for about 3 days  now. So far so good. It stretches hard which is what's needed to have a chance of getting rid of peyronie's. I will report back if I get any aches but nothing like that so far. I have noticed better erections already and more sensitivity. The lump seems softer too but too early for any changes to the bend.

Turin099, try less time using it and see if that helps until you can work your way up to the 15 mins straight and 15 mins with opposite bend.

About wrapping, it hasn't slipped out for me yet. I wrap it 3 times with the provided wrap. I wrap it tight but not too tight. After the 15 mins straight stretch, my head is a bit purple and cold so I take it out and give it a good shake to get the blood back before doing the 15 mins with the opposite bend stretch.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

skunkworks

Definitely too much tension. How many minutes are your sessions?

Have you tried doing every other day?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Turin099

Hey guys

I'm pretty excited. Went through a bunch of pain for nothing. Watched the video again and noticed I was wrapping the head/tip of my penis much too high. The video shows the wrap about half head and half circumcision scar. Just did the straight stretch the wrong way and could feel the discomfort. So grumbling I watched the vid again. Re-wrapped and had a TOTALLY different experience. I'm pretty psyched. Now if I could get some consistency with all of life happening maybe we'll see some results. I also took into account some replies to my post about tension and took it easier. The doctor states it might take a couple of weeks to get to the third or fourth position bend wise. I didn't listen and was going for broke. So my bad lesson learned. Guess I got ahead of myself and thought I'd fix things in a week. So lesson learned. I'm sure there's a couple more to go but at least I learned that one. I've enjoyed reading Thinkpositive's post so I hope more guys chime in with their experiences and any lessons/tricks they've learned for a better experience.

Thanks for any input

Pfract

Not only you came back to give us some good news, you were also honest about what caused your discomfort. I commend your attitude. When you say different.... Is there any way you can put through words what you felt this last time, compared to before?  

Turin099

Hey guys

Well originally I was applying the the wrap pretty much exclusively to the head of my penis. My bend is upwards about to two inches  from tip of penis. I'm speculating that wrapping it and clamping it that high up was causing extreme stress to the the area of my circucision scar. The really big irritation was after about 4 days of sessions I was feeling an urge to urinate when I didn't really have to go. It was torture. Had a very similar experience with that feeling at the top of penis when I've over done it (over pumped) with Soma. Wrapping and clamping that close to the tip also didn't allow for a good clamping experience overall. So I always felt I was slipping or on the verge of slipping out. Another thing I'm speculating I was doing wrong was OVER wrapping and wrapping to tight. I think when you do that it forces much more pressure from the clamp on a small area of your penis head as opposed to spreading it out over a larger area. I believe this was causing it to pinch the nerve endings. The funny thing here is that I have an average size penis maybe a bit on the thinner side. So not sure what larger guys are doing. If it were possible I would adjust the clamp to accommodate a larger head. There is an adjustment but I've already maxed it out. So to sum up that long winded explanation if you overwrap and wrap to tight it increases the diameter of  that which your wrapping causing you to apply more force when clamping on a smaller surface area. After watching video again and wrapping properly in proper location I'm no longer having that sensation to tip of penis.

Hope that helps

Mindseye

I've been using it 2 months now... as per instructions only do tension as comfortable and no bend of device 30 mins max 2x a day... you will notice your dick getting pretty limber and stretched after a few weeks then starting using the bends.. 1 click at a time say each week and you should eventuly be able to do a 90 degree bend without pain.. also wrap head in gauze and adhesive bandage with mild tack, works best couple to 3 clicks on device with glans just past little bump at bottom of the hinged pie e and should be excellent, takes a bit to get it right

Pfract

@mindseye: what do you mean by limber? And also, the instructions don't they mention for you to start bending earlier? I agree with your approach because it errs on the side of caution, but I was under a different impression after what I read. It was indeed a some time ago I read the manual.  

thinkpositive

1. Use a rice sock to warm up your tissue before you stretch... This was very helpful in the start
2. Make sure you are not catching any skin folds, sounds like you are clamping down on folding skin and that will cause pain that lasts for days
3. You should feel totally comfortable thru the stretch, no pain.  If you have pain, you are doing something wrong.  
4. Make sure your device was setup correctly, and you should reach out to support for help