Hematoma

Previous topic - Next topic

kingprof

Hey guys, just finished round 3 of xiaflex on Friday, and I have developed about a 1/2 golf-ball size hematoma, ugh. Went today to the Dr. and had ultrasound, he said there is no fracture, "just" a hematoma. Looking for anybody who has had one from xiaflex and how you got through it.

58 yrs old, 45 degree bend to the left, noticed Peyronie's first in April, 2018. Three rounds of Xiaflex.

kingprof

Thanks pfarct. It sucks. I'll have to search and see what TdiX did, or is it just a matter of waiting it out. My Uro said to tape, support my penis upright so that gravity will help to drain the blood out. That is no picnic, plus not sure what to do when sleeping, or trying to sleep more like it.
58 yrs old, 45 degree bend to the left, noticed Peyronie's first in April, 2018. Three rounds of Xiaflex.

tonyode

It's just a waiting game King. Hang in there!
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

TonySa

I too had a hematoma--not that bad after Xiaflex.  My theory is that some of the Xiaflex is injected outside the plaque (needle goes through plaque).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.