Does anyone suffer from tingling/stinging in the tip?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

I've had a stinging feeling at the end of my penis on and off for a couple of years.

Eurologist omxe said it might by linked to agricated prostate, but I wonder if it's linked to peyronies, or even stress related.

Anyway, I'm booked for a Lue procedure next Tuesday, so hope it settles down soon.
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

blackdiamond

MarkDS
I had a similar situation.
Was having a pain or discomfort at the tip when urinating.
Was told by my Euro it might be Pelvic Floor Syndrome and stress so I was scheduled to be evaluated by a rehab place specializing in that.....
I met w them once and they gave me exercises ( especially Kegels ) to basically strengthen the Pelvic floor.....I also did stretching and Yoga. This was all in the middle of my Xiaflex treatment.
Well after a month or 2 all symptoms were gone..........
No idea if this is what you have but I thought I would share so you might explore it........ Good Luck..............
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

MarkDS

49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure