Sudden hard flaccid and turtling after using Penimaster Pro

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcernedandWorried

So I've been using the Penimaster Pro for about 2 weeks.

Tonight, I put it on, and wore it in somewhat unusual positions (sitting cross legged, and then laying down with a straight back). I only wore it for 2 hours, so nothing excessive.

After I took it off, I experienced some brief erections (not immediately), followed by extreme hard flaccid, including the sudden apparent shortening of the penis (I believe this is what people call "turtling") and incredible hardness of the shaft when flaccid. At almost 2 hours later, this is continuing to be the case.

My penis doesn't hurt, doesn't look abnormal in any other way than being a bit hard, and a bit skinnier and shorter while flaccid. I've never seen the "turtling" effect so drastically, and I'm trying to figure out whether it was my posture (I seldom sit on the bed with my legs flat and my back straight) or that I made a grave error in how I was using the device.

Has anyone found that using traction devices in certain postures exacerbates hard flaccid?  

philtered

i've been using the PP for  couple of months now, about 3 hours a day ( thats all i can manage with work etc)and i've also had a small return to hard flacid at times especially when i'm having a bath. I'd say its down to pulling a stretching the scar/plaque and the penis goes into defence mode. It's like everything i've tried really VED ,supplements and now traction i have to weigh up the pro's and cons of them all and even though some of them agravate the scar ,i feel i'm being proactive and keeping my penis healthy during this process which has to be a good thing and although i haven't seen a big improvement in my curve, it definately hasn't got worse in the 16 months since it started and if i'd done nothing i'm convinced it would be alot worse.
AGE 59
Acute since  Dec 2017
VED, traction & supplements
Went from 30 degree curve to 80 during acute stage  stabilized since May 2019
Curvature calculated at 80 degrees by Dr Ralph from emailed photo.
Titan  22cm with 1cm RTE's Prof ralph Feb 2022

TonySa

Maybe consider heat before or during traction (I was able to place hot hands on my shaft during traction).
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.