Peyroines after a year?

Previous topic - Next topic

lcd960

Hi everyone,

To keep it short I have posted before so I'm not actually a new member. But in April of last year, I bent my penis pretty hard when she was on top. No pain really, had some difficulty with erections for awhile but assumed it was stress from worrying.

Two weeks later I'm masturbating and notice a dent on the lower left side by the base. I remember applying pressure and feeling a shooting pain, but that was it. Since finding out about peyroines I have been pretty concerned. I was constantly checking for months and not noticing any changes or direct pain, aside from a sensitivity in my glans on that side. I even went to a doctor who dismissed me.

To this day I have no bend, and the area in question has not changed visually. This leads me to assume it could have been a blocked vein I was feeling, but I was almost certain it was a dent. But it still didn't feel right. I sti

worry it feels thinner and doesn't seem as rigid during sex, which can make certain positions feel uncomfortable but I don't know if this is in my head or not. After further studying my penis I noticed a lump dead center below the glans that only appears during or after an erection. I assumed maybe septal plaque, but no change in length in 5+ months since I started measuring. No other plaques to note.

Anyway, it's been almost a year since the initial incident and I want to know if this means I'm in the clear or not. I know this might sound insane, but based off some of the stories I've read on these forums it seems nothing is out of the realm of possibility. I can get erections just fine but I worry things could take a turn for the worse.

Would I know if I actually had peyroines by now, or could I just have had passing scar tissue consistent with healing?

-lcd

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

tonyode

If you have no pain, no bend, no issues...not sure I would be worrying if I were you. As for a time frame, everyone experiences peyronies differently. If you read many post, some have dealt with longer acute phases, or no acute phase and wake to have the plaque and a bend or hourglass over night. Many people have different symptoms, some more severe than others. If you want complete peace of mind, get to a qualified uro to have it checked out. As mentioned, the stages of peyronies can be varying from one person to another.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Markyj

Does the acute phase generally begin right after injury?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

Yes, acute phase is initial and almost always a few months to a year-rarely longer than 6-9 months.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lcd960

So would I know if I actually had this disease at this point?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Markyj

I also have small nodules/bumps but no other symptoms such as pain or curvature.  I am thinking I do not have peyronies after having an ultrasound that didn't show anything.  Is it possible to have only the scar tissue/lump without any dents, curves or pain...just the plaque as the only symptom?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions