Diagnosed

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Walts

Well I got a doppler done with a bimix injection today, had to have two injections to start bringing it down as well (that was ***ing fun). My penis started to go down very little but it was bending a bunch in the process, it's been about 5 hours now and my penis is hanging normally though it's still very engorged and thick looking. They said that as long as it was going down it was fine and not to worry about how long it lasted.

I've been taking some blood thinning supplements and was worried about that with the injection but the doctor said it was fine, so let's hope.

Anyway turns out I don't have any Peyronie's but do have corporal fibrosis.

Doctor suggested I keep up with the Pentox and see a sexual dysfunction psychiatrist. Do you guys think it's safe to start the Pentox up so soon after getting injected, or should I wait for the injection sites to heal so I'm not at an increased risk of bleeding? Then again I don't know if I should wait on the Pentox due to its anti fibrotic nature and the fact that I just had 3 needles shoved into me.

Ngl I'm pretty depressed right now but if you guys have any further advice on how I can prevent this from getting any worse I'd really appreciate it!
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising

tonyode

Keith...I would say its safe based on me and others going through actual Xiaflex treatments while taking Pentox. I have only been on it for about a month. So i can't say another good or bad at this point. But see no reason you can't start it asap.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

Keith Walts

Yeah I'll try and take one tonight, thanks man.

It just makes me nervous because I feel slight tears at the injection site and I dunno if that's just sensitivity or the damage re-opening.

The blood spot got bigger today, hopefully that's normal, the doctor hasn't gotten back to me.

You experience that with the xiaflex injections?  
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising

tonyode

Been through 2rds, 4 shots. #1 was typical...bruising n swelling for a few days.#2 a week later. Easy one, hardly any swelling n very little bruising. #3 shot was most painful. Typical bruising n swelling. #4.....not good. Doc changed location of injection, painful. Day n half later, I woke at 5am with nocturnal erection and all of a sudden extreme pain shot down my penis on top(injection location). Half hour later, major swelling n everything turning black n blue. Looked like an egg plant. I ended up in emergency room. Checked out, wrapped up and sent out door. Had check up couple weeks later. Doc said I basically had hematoma/rupture happen. Took good couple weeks or longer to heal up but now it's a month and I still have a little pain with erections. Not gonna lie, it was stressful n painful. I go back 1st week of April for round 3. Can't tell if it's better. I can still feel the plaque but it seems rigid compared to smooth. I don't think my indentation is as bad as it was. Prior to my next round, doc is going to induce erection and measure to see if there is any improvements. So ya....just never know from one shot to the next what could happen.  
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.