I am stuck guys need help!!

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello,

I am 27 year old Indian International student in Canada, I have Congenital Curvature, I don't know where to go and how to deal with this situation now. I don't think I have a Insurance that covers my problem and then I struggling from being lonely with no friends and then on it suffering physiologically because of my penis.  I cannot concentrate on studies and the lack of seeing the future is giving me daily panic attacks, I cannot find a motivation, to do anything. I feel its not fair. I am virgin at the age of 27 , this is so tough not to experience sex and not be loved. I had in rough but I am still hopeful. I know its late but the anger and fear kept me from facing it before, but I feel I hit the peak and I want deal with the situation, what do I do ?  

Data1

Hi,
I can understand how are you feeling about this issue since I am suffering from it. The good news is you have the chance to go to the best doctors who have enough experience to deal with this problem. I had this chance and I waste it, and now I might have another surgery to fix the first surgery. Therefore, I advice you to take your time and see more than one doctor. Don't think about money because the surgery decision would affect your life forever.
However, I don't know doctors in Canada who can help you and I know for sure that here, in this forum there are members from Canada and some of them traveled to Brazil and Vienna to get operated.
Finally, based on my research I found that there are few doctors who have a good reputation. You can send them emails to ask them, and please whatever your choice is , don't repeat my mistake by accepting a surgery that includes permanent sutures. I wish you good luck.
1-Dr. Gelman.            USA.
2-Dr Radoš Đinović  Serbia
3-Dr. Kuhhas.         Vienna
4-Dr. Paulo.            Brazil.

Stabler

Hello 1428,

I want to be clear about your posts. You have said that you have a congenital curve (a curved penis that you are born with and have had all your life) But you have made posts as well saying that you think the curve has been brought on by injury. We need to be clear of what we are helping you with. If it was injury related that the curve would have only appeared after you had injured it and never been there before the injury.

A congenital curve (one you are born with) can be treated with VED therapy and or Traction. You have not said how severe the curvature is. Do you think it would it prevent you from having sex or is this more of an appearance problem for you?

If you never had the curve before and it was brought on by an injury then again VED and Traction can be beneficial but you should seek a proper doctor for either issue so that proper treatment and be given.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

@Data1 I am positive since I have a opportunity now meet doctors with experience. I am planning to meet a Doctor named Anthony Bella. Right now I don't wan to think about money since this problem is effecting all parts of my life.

I'll make sure I ask about permanent sutures. Thanks for your input and time.

@Stabler I had curvature since I can remember, I had two injuries. One when I was about 4, I got my shaft stuck in Zip and I was circumcised for it I suspect it might have caused the curvature after the circumcision.

My second Injury, I tried traction and It caused my second injury, my left testicle was tangled after this.

I need to see a doctor. I will precisely measure my curvature and post in a two days. The issue of appearance is also a huge matter psychologically since starting in a relation it will always be present in your mind on when to disclose and how to deal with the reaction, it will be the center in the relationship. I feel the shape and normality of your penis might effect massively, I am just saying.

I have to seek a doctor help and deal with this. Thanks for the questions.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

The curvature is 35 to 40 degrees left. It has bend to and a bit downwards to left.

Sandstraight

Hello 1428, I think you have made the right decision in posting on this forum. It should help console you a little bit that you have here a community of people who are in a similar situation to yours. I for one can completely understand how you feel as I am in the exact same position. I'm a virgin at age 26 soon to be 27 and not a day goes by that I do not think about this huge crisis.

The core of every man revolves around finding someone of the opposite sex, reproducing and raising a family. Having a curved penis hinders this and causes a man to lose the very core of his being. When you say that you lack motivation to study, I completely understand, sub-consiously you ask yourself what's the point of putting yourself through the stress and rigours of university life if at the end you will not be able to find a girlfriend/wife and start a family. Similar to you, every day I feel as though life is unfair, particularly when I see other men find girls and have sex freely and experience sexual pleasure. Some men even have many girls on the go at one time and it outrages me to know that I could never experience that naturally even if i wanted to.

It also causes people like us to lack friends and become social outcasts, not because we are not social people but because we know that if we keep friends, eventually the friends will realise something is wrong and become suspicious. The male friends may begin to find us weird and awkward when they notice we do not have girlfriends and the females who may be attracted to us notice that we do not go the full distance with them and become intimate.

We live constantly with a Psychological Complex caused by our curved penises which permeates every area of life, I feel for you brother, we are all in this together.

If your penis curvature is infact congenital (i.e you were born with the curve) then The only option is to undergo a surgical procedure, there is no other option so don't waste time with physical devices.

Warm Regards,

SandStraight
29, congenital curvature with 90° bend to the right and torsion 45°, single for entire life to date, 10nr embarrassing sexual experiences, girls frustrated and never see me again. Saving up for STAGE surgery with Dr. Kuehhas (target-Autumn 2022).

TonySa

35-40 degrees is a significant curve but many guys manage with this degree, especially if cogenital as it will not worsen, shorten it present erection difficulties.  Feel free to pm me for some possible dating strategies w a healthy, albeit curved penis.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.