*----> How to ship restorex worldwide! link inside <----*

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Parcl - First Worldwide Shipping Community

Use this website to circumvent customs restrictions on restorex website. One of our members successfully shipped it to Sweden like this. More pictures and details on the link below:

RestoreX report from land of Aurora Borealis - Peyronies Society Forums

Pfract

Bumping this so it does not disappear. Hopefully somebody from the staff will be willing to sticky this.  

Pfract

Pfract

Verhaegen

25 yo - born with congenital curve that became worse for no apparent reason, diagnosed with Peyronie's for almost 3 years - 60 degree downwards curve - using a Penimaster Pro, it has been helping enormously

jj21

This work for Australia ? Has anyone successfully done this?

Thank you,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

jj21

You guys are in America right?

What do you recommend considering the Corona virus is shutting places down - should I order now or wait till it's all over?

Thanks,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Pfract

Make the order now with insurance so it doesn't take even longer?  

jj21

We don't have insurance here, but I guess you're right the sooner the better.  

Pfract

I mean insurance with the purchase, like when you buy stuff on eBay!  

jj21

Thanks.. This is a great option although with the current currency rate it would cost me $1000 Australian.

I'm still tossing on whether I should wait it out or try manual traction for a while first.

Why on earth doesn't RestoreX ship worldwide themselves!!!

Pfract

Regulatory approval, as far as i know. NeoV has his youtube channel on this very thing. Check it out if you haven't done so. I haven't tried it either....  

TonySa

How much would the penimaster pro or ESL40 be yo ship to Australia?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Bananadude

Hi,

Not sure if this is the place. But since I am thinking about ordering this product it's important I ask.
What is the general consensus of people on this forum on this device, has their been a poll? A verdict?

I am thinking of trying it but it's too expensive if it's just a gimmick, especially with these added shipping costs.

Sidenote: How does parcl work, and is there anything important I should keep in mind? :)
25 y old. Injury during sex 2014 and since then, an upwards bend, 20-35 degrees. Haven't tried more than occasional manual traction. Losing my mind.

TonySa

The virus shouldn't effect shipping.  I guess if they shut down production they could run out.  If cost is a factor, just start w the ESL40

Bananadude

Also, pfract who was it that successfully shipped Restorex to Sweden, would like to do the same and could appreciate some advice!
25 y old. Injury during sex 2014 and since then, an upwards bend, 20-35 degrees. Haven't tried more than occasional manual traction. Losing my mind.

Pfract

Hey banana! Please give the forum a search for ''thinkpositive'' as I am not at home right now and that takes it's time to find.  

Pfract

Mr man

Quote from: jj21 on March 19, 2020, 09:00:22 AM
Thanks.. This is a great option although with the current currency rate it would cost me $1000 Australian.

I'm still tossing on whether I should wait it out or try manual traction for a while first.

Why on earth doesn't RestoreX ship worldwide themselves!!!

Restorex do not ship outside Canada and the US because they are waiting on there CE approval in Europe. (I.e intellectual rights (I think).). I got that I information from restorex (FAQ) website.
Latest routine. Started l-lysine 3mg daily, l-proline 5mg daily. Increased vit c intake. Accompanied with almost daily vacuum therapy. Pumping to 100% Exercise caution! Made good progress. L arginine supplements and prescribed potaba are helping.