Increasing soreness lately

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeSmith

I've been using fast size just at the "first setting" I don't really have more than 1 orgasm per day (maybe 3-4 per week)... but I seem to be sore in the flacid state more these days.  It's worse when erect (if I'm already sore).  I think it has been getting worse since the onset of Peyronies Disease.  So I have a few questions about this:

Is this a common Peyronies Disease thing?  10 years ago, I could have 3-4 orgasms in a day and not even notice...now it's another story.  I'm only 30 so I can't imagine I'm really pushing biological limits to have 3-4 a week these days.  Is fast size making this worse?  I don't want to just leave it alone because people have said having erections, orgasms, etc... is good for penile health and I agree.  I just don't know what to do about the soreness.

Also, I know there were a few posts about pentox helping with "pain" but what kind of pain is this?  Is this like "sore muscle pain" (what I sort of feel) or something else more acute from the plaque?   Does anything else help with this soreness problem?  

I realized, also, that I stopped the vitamin E a few weeks ago and the soreness got worse... vitamin E used to help my muscles ache less after working out intensely - so perhaps this would be a solution?   Thanks for any advice.

chiguy

It took me a few weeks to get used to the fastsize. When I first started using it, I was sore. The soreness gradually disappeared. This was different than the peyronie's pain I experienced, which was more acute and sharp, rather than dull. Eventually, all the soreness and pain went away except when I stretch a lot during the day, that night I will be sore.

It takes a little while for your body to adjust to the fastsize. I was tired in that area after 8 hours of use per day. I have since cut my use from 50 hours a week to 40 or so because I think the 50 hours was just a little too much for me to handle, at least right now.

LWillisjr

mikesmith,
I'm not sure what you mean by using the fastsize on the "first setting". You must adjust the length to tailor fit your your penis. It does take some getting used . Particularly in how tight you adjust the strap, the tension you can tolerate, etc.

PM me if you have some additional questions. I and others on the forum were able to wear the fastszie for quite some time.

Les
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

MikeSmith

the way the device comes from the company is that the length from the base ring to the tip of the cradle is 9 cm...if your stretched penile length from the pubic bone to the base of the glans is 11 cm, then you should add a 2 cm spacer onto the pair of spring loaded rods...according to instructions.  That's what I meant by the "first setting".    

LWillisjr

Levine suggested I wear the Fastsize as soon as possible after the VI's I would usually start it back up the day following the injection.

Also, Did you receive the instructional video with the Fastsize? I thought this was beneficial in first learning how to wear the device.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History