Surgery in 3 weeks...bricking it!

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkDS

Booked in for a Lue procedure in 3 weeks.  Absolutely scared stiff, but my little dude is so disfigured, I know it's the only option.

I'll post my experience as it unfolds (or straightens...hopefully)
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Upward curve of 100 degrees  
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED
12/2019 had failed skin anchoring procedure

diehardpatriot

Looking forward to following your journey
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

MarkDS

I'm a little worried as it's still a little painful when getting an erection.  But I've more than a 90 degree bend now; no wonder it's a little sore.
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016
Incision/grafting surgery in 6/2019.  Resulted in loss of length of around 1.5 inches, residual curve of over 40 degrees, some ED

Juice

How did it go ?   I'm scheduled for next Friday with Dr David Peters, I literally can't sleep I'm so nervous.   Please please please a little insight. 🙏🏼
55 yrs old. Diagnosed Peyronies Disease Dec 2017 battling with it a bit longer.  Failed xiaflex, Gainswave, PRP..   underwent Excision and grafting May 10th 2019 with Dr David Peters. StonyBrook NY..

TonySa

What type of procedure are you both having?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

MarkDS

Just out of surgery, after the previous op got cancelled last minute.

Not seen the surgeon, Mr Rees, yet, but apparently the operation was straight forward.  

It's a little sore in the area of the stitches.  I think everything else is still numb from the anaesthetic.  Successfully managed to have a pee without too much trouble.  

For info I had the Lue procedure, which is incision and grafting technique, plus circumcision, as it apparently aids the healing process.

I'll keep you posted.
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016

TonySa

Modified:

I have serious concerns about any surgeon who has difficulty maintains ones foreskin when operating on the penis.  I'm so glad it wasn't dr Lue!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Pfract

Hey Tony, I think this is lue procedure, but not done by lue himself? I am under the impression Tom Lue developed or improved some surgery back in the day for peyronies. I may be wrong?  

MarkDS

To be clear, the operation was carried out by Mr Rees in Winchester.  It is the Lue procedure as was developed my Mr Lue.

The circumcision was recommended, not for pain relief, but for recovery.  In Mr Rees' experience, due to the trauma to the foreskin, it can be tight once healed, meaning a further procedure is required.

I was given the choice, but had to go with the surgeons recommendation.  He has done many, many procedures, whereas this is my first (and last hopefully)  
49 yrs old, Married
Peyronie's started 2016

TDix

Congrats man and I hope all goes smoothly.  You will be in pain for a few weeks, so make sure you get those pain meds.  Take it easy and don't do a lot of lifting or bending
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

TonySa