Nitroglycerin Patches

Previous topic - Next topic

aworriedguy

So I was originally prescribed nitroglycerin patches as an off-label use for a tendon injury, but have found them to be amazing for treating my peyronies. Basically they work by drastically increasing the release of nitric oxide under the area of the patch. To say they increase the blood flow to my penis is an understatement. Just thought you guys should know.

Bent Ding Dong

Glad they are working for you. I tried nitroglycerin (Glytrin) spray which is good for increasing the blood flow but had zero effect on my peyronie's.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Whyisthishappening

there was a member that cured Peyronies Disease with those patches but i think he was in the inflammantory phase.Can you inform us about your improvements?There is also a cream for hemorrhoids ,i was researching  for nitro and Peyronies Disease for a while in the past but i forgot it later.What do you think guys ,deserves more attention?
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

aworriedguy

My peyronies developed a few years ago and has since stabilized. Unfortunately I have re-injured it mildly and am in that active phase of the disease again. It really seems to help the symptoms for me. I think this in combination with pentox is very effective. I don't think its going to help that much with cases that are solidly in the chronic phase, unless blood flow is a major issue for you. What it will do is drastically increase the blood flow over the area of scar tissue. Plus nitric oxide is a know signaling molecule for tendon healing. It makes sense it would also be a signaling molecule for connective tissue healing in general.