Help with improving penile numbness

Previous topic - Next topic

RedWilly

Recently the entire left side of my penis has become void of sensation.

I'm wondering how to get it back. I've been taking supplements recommended. But it's really not much help.

Has anyone gained back sensation? If so what was your story and how did you do that?

NeoV

My penis was completely numb for many years, and my father's is too, who has Peyronie's as well.
I cured it completely by avoiding all forms of carbohydrates. My nose, hands, and feet were also numb, and after several months of keto my nerves came back, quite painfully so. My father has completely numb feet now but is slowly changing the diet.

Remember, a study showed that men with Peyronie's also tend to have neuropathy.

I know I say this a lot, but it really is true. Try going a week or month without any bread or carbohydrates.

That said, CoQ10, ALCAR, and ALA, among other supplements may help. These supplements help the nerves regrow, but they did nothing for me really.

peyroniesurprise

Hello, I am intrigued by this, especially about the numb penis part. I had numb penis since almost forever actually and most of my peripherial stuff is numb also (and gets cold really fast). Which is why I think it could be a circulation issue. I also get a lot of tingling in my feet. What is very weird to me is that i didn't even realize I lost all sensation in my penis since 17 or so (i'm 31 now). I just got used to it.

What do you mean that your nerves came back... and painfully?

Did you avoid all carbs or just gluten?
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

NeoV

Absolutely off all carbs. Eggs, meat, cheese, and low carb veggies will do it.  

peyroniesurprise

But how do you get energy? Especially if/when you work out?

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

Paolo

Personally I have noticed greatly improved energy from Riboflavin vitamin (B-2).
B-2 is much better (IMO) taken away from other B vitamins, B-2 deficiency is quite common, after that introduce Thiamine (B-1) say a Month later  :)

For anyone suffering penis pain Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is good, or the reduced form RLA even better.

You could also try boiling table sugar for several minutes = Sugar water, I do this and let it cool off and consume prior to a rowing session, boiling separates the Sucrose into Glucose and Fructose, instant energy and better than any energy drink out there, cheap too.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

NeoV

Energy comes from fat, which is converted into ketones (your brain, heart, and many other organ's primary energy source). You also get some glucose from protein and triglyceride conversion. I am gaining muscle on keto now, which is really cool. The beginning is a bit rough but then our body adapts.

peyroniesurprise

Quote from: NeoV on February 28, 2019, 04:38:03 AM
Energy comes from fat, which is converted into ketones (your brain, heart, and many other organ's primary energy source). You also get some glucose from protein and triglyceride conversion. I am gaining muscle on keto now, which is really cool. The beginning is a bit rough but then our body adapts.

But can you gain weight? I want to gain 5kg (11 pounds) and I want to go to the gym and run.