Has anyone tried Boron?

Previous topic - Next topic

Michiganguy19

DieHardPatriot showed me some info that Borax helps arthritis. Looking at the info for Boron, it can cure Dupuytrens which is closely related to Peyronies suposedly.

https://vitamindwiki.com/Dupuytren's+Contracture+%28bent+finger%29+treated+by+Boron+and+DMSO+-+2016

What do you guys think?
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

Bent Ding Dong

I've tried boron as a supplement for about 6 months with zero changes to peyronie's. I didn't try applying it topically though.
Age, 40's.

Had peyronie's for more than 10 years. Developed glans lump, then had poor erections and soft glans.

Made a lot of progress over the years with diet and avoidance of sugar and high carbs. Still have the lump but it's much smaller now.

Michiganguy19

Damn. So far a week in it at 10mg. No change  
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

webfoot35

I've been taking boron for almost a year. I started at 9mg daily, but cut back to 3mg about 6 months ago. I haven't noticed any improvement in my Peyronie's--but it hasn't worsened either. I take it because it's not included in my daily multi-vitamin and I had read that it could possibly help with both Peyronies Disease and DC (which I also have). It is one of several supplements I take to make sure I'm not in shortage of--and are considered critical for Peyronies Disease healing (the others being magnesium, vitamin K2, and vitamin D).

Fix This

Hi Webfoot35

That's interesting . Where have you read that these 4 are useful/critical for Peyronies?

I am currently taking quite a few , but from your list only vitamin D. I'm always open to adding new substances if there is evidence that they can help. Do you have any links for these?

With regards to Boron, it looks as though it's present in a lot of foods that most of us would eat every day such as potatoes, coffee etc. Whether we would consume enough of it in these foods to help peyronies I'm not sure.

https://www.healthline.com/health/brains-bones-boron

Cheers

Fix

47 , penis trauma July 2018 leading to Peyronies. 30-40 degree dorsal curvature, narrowing after plaque. 

I'm attacking it though, and I will fix this!

VED, traction, DMSO, Ultrasound, Acupuncture, meds, herbs