Confirming my worries.

Previous topic - Next topic

Den_

(24M) Uncircumcised
So ever since i can remember my full erection left hanging is pointing downwards, pointing at my feet with a 120° arc.
At 80-90% erection i can bend it straight-ish without pain, using a fleshlight also doesnt hurt. but can imagine i wont be able to thrust in certain positions.
i dont think i feel any lumps or wouldnt rly know how it would feel like.

Should i make an appointment with my MD for this if i will propably decline any surgical options.
i dont rly think i feel that bad about it being curved even after comparing how severe it is at full mast.
all i rly care about is not hurting any partners in the future...

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Suba

Hello Den_,

wait, so you have 120 degrees curve? That's the first time I hear about this.
You can perhaps use Fleshlight with no problems, but real sex might be an issue with this curvature, even if you can bend it straight during some points of erection.

I would recommend you, since you are also in Europe, to book an appointment with an andrologist. You can go to urologist too, but andrologists are specialized in this kind of abnormality more than urologists.

Den_

the arc is 120° but the curve is 80-90 i believe like gonzo's nose/a banana pointing downwards.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

With a natural curve like a banana, guys do just fine.  Approached from the best angle, it can be an advantage in hitting your partners most errogenous zones and makes going down on you easier.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.