What kind of Peyronies do I have?

Previous topic - Next topic

zidious

Hello.

I have a mild case of Peyronies but I have always been unsure of what kind I have exactly.

What I mean is, they say Peyronies is caused by scar tissue, right? But this is something that builds up over time. I've had it for a few years now and last year I had some rough sex with a girl and the day after I had a big lump that has been exactly the same since. That can't be scar tissue forming over night. It hasn't hardened either. Can someone explain what different kinds of injuries there might be? Maybe it's fluid that is stuck or something?
I have been to the doctor and he says it Peyronies but it feels that everyone uses Peyronies as a collective name for different kinds of traumas to the penis, not just scar tissue.

Cheers
35 years old. Single.
Peyronie's since 2015.
Slight curvature upward.
Painful lump on right side, indention between that and glans, this was my first injury. Happend while masturbating.
Lost a centimeter or so in length, plus a little girth.

Whyisthishappening

the lump is a sign of acute Peyronies Disease there are not kinds of Peyronies Disease it is one with different phases(acute,active,chronic).Do not try to find some ultra rare or imaginery disease because 99% it is not.go check with Ultrasound but without erection induced by injection it may aggravate your possible Peyronies Disease.Leave it alone now until symptoms completely subside,when you have done ultrasound  and is still negative wait for symptons to subside,if you have any pain even after negative US do same and treat it like Peyronies Disease.Give up smoking if you do avoid any strainous activity that involves the aformantioned area ,try to avoid foods that cause insulin spikes and wait ,i hope you never post here again,my best wishes
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee