Pain Returning

Previous topic - Next topic

Reascot

I've had peyronies for around 2 years and it seemed to have stabilized.
Unfortunately i think i'm getting the pain again. I'm not 100% sure.
I take pentox, acetyl l-carnitine, and l-arginine.
I also use a vaccuum device. I tried a traction device but it didn't work for me.

Is there anything else i can try?

Whyisthishappening

do some research here and try to have a healthy diet ,search for keto ,water fasting ,diabetes of penis threads in this forum ,great posts from the guys here .I also seei you are in korea i believe one of the best research(HDAC,mRNA) teams for Peyronies Disease is in korea

Silencing Histone Deacetylase 7 Alleviates Transforming Growth Factor-β1-Induced Profibrotic Responses in Fibroblasts Derived from Peyronie's Plaque.
Kang DH#1,2, Yin GN#1,2, Choi MJ1,2, Song KM1,2, Ghatak K1,2, Minh NN1,2, Kwon MH1,2, Seong DH1,2, Ryu JK1,2,3, Suh JK1,4.
Author information

National Research Center for Sexual Medicine, Inha University School of Medicine, Incheon, Korea.
Department of Urology, Inha University School of Medicine, Incheon, Korea.
Inha Research Institute for Medical Sciences, Inha University School of Medicine, Incheon, Korea. jksuh@inha.ac.kr.
Department of Urology, Inha University School of Medicine, Incheon, Korea. rjk0929@inha.ac.kr.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2970603
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

Bubba dawg

Looks like you have tried a lot except Xiaflex?
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.