pain from peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

Curve12

I have been having pain from a spot at the down left side of my penis for the past six days now after mastubation and stretching.the pain increase anytime I touch d spot.i have applied heat and also took bromelain from pineapple but the pain still continues . I did masturbation to check on my curve and erection and I notice my curve was increasing so I decided to stretch immediately after ejaculation. since then I have been having pain. I have had similar pain two month ago after jelqing it wasn't this painfull and it also stop after one week.. but this current pain doesn't look like what will stop soon.i am really scared I fill have injured something or just got into acute stage of peyronies.i hope the pain stops soon..i have just two questions does inflammation lead to peyronies and how long does it take for the pain to go away hopefully ur answers will help....i also hope neov videos on YouTube will help
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Bubba dawg

The painful part is pre peyrones usually. Usually goes away when the curve starts. You needed to see a doctor when it started the curving stage. Dont need to be masturbating at that point
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Curve12

I thought the curve was as a result of masturbation with the right hand so I switched to the left hand untill in stumbled on peyronies online..then I new my case was serious... I can't get a urologist that specializes on peyronies over hear since the disease is not common... since I have pre_peyronies is their anything I can do to stop it from getting into full peyronies because it will be difficult to treat around hear I just have to do things things I see online and research myself..i am 20years from Nigeria.

Bubba dawg

Read up on what peyrones is. What plaque is. What is take to get rid of and prevent plaque. Skin softeners.  Google and here. Google all supplements ie vitamins and herbs. Learn all about your disease. Study traction. I dont know if you can prevent it once it is in pain stage. Worth a try. You got to do the work since you dont have experienced doctors
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Curve12

thanks Bubba dawg
I have read and still searching for more some few things about it... and I came up with some few ideas which I don't know if it work
1)  traction by hand; since I can't get a traction device the best I can do it to use my hand.. I have watch neov videos on manual traction on YouTube. but I don't know when to start because of the pain and what was he eating when he was using traction by hand.
2)  massaging with coconut oil or castor oil. has anybody tried castor oil don't  know if it will work
3) drinking bromelain on empty stomach.i heard it work on scar
4) I have reduce my carb intake ....fasted for 16hours yesterday ..cant really go that long on fasting because I am thin
5)heat therapy.. when and how to apply heat that want I don't know
please has anybody done any of those things because for now they are my only option write now .please I need help
my petronies started a month ago.... I think I need to do something now before it becomes to late
I will be grateful if u guys can share your treatment pattern
thanks

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.