Really rough physical exam with hard flaccid

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Walts

So I got in to see a urologist PA yesterday. They said he had 15 years of experience so I was pretty hopeful. I was at the ER on Monday due to a really scary erectile problem that happened that day. My penis didn't fill much and it filled unevenly causing it to bend out towards my left side. One takeaway from that ER visit was that they said they felt like my penis was retaining some blood (even though it was shriveled)

So basically I have hard flaccid right. Anyway I mentioned this to the PA and voiced a concern about all the bending and tugging he was doing during the physical exam asking "Since I have hard flaccid, and my corpora cavernous muscles are engorged, is all this bending safe?" at which point he bent me even further to the left and right and pulled my tip (to make a point and without my permission) saying "Oh well we have guys do stretch exercises all the time."

But like, those guys probably don't have hard flaccid, so it's safer for them to do it. I just know that when you have blood in your penis and it gets bent, that's what causes micro-trauma right? Well he even said that my penis felt like a semi erect one. And he did a physical exam that lasted like three minutes and bent and tugged me sooo much. It hurt for hours afterwards. Not to mention he said that "vitamin E was a first line treatment" for Peyronie's, which unless I'm wrong, is pretty outdated isn't it?

I'm not going back to see him, obviously, but do you guys think I need to be concerned about this physical exam causing me any further damage due the roughness and my hard flaccid?

23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising

Bubba dawg

Never go to a ER unless it is a true emergency ie: you think you are going to die. Find a Peyrones Urologist somewhere else beside the ER. I dont think this doctor hurt you. I take 200 iu of vitamin e a day. Seem to have better orgasms . Not sure if it helps with peyrones
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Keith Walts

Sorry if I didn't clarify, I saw this guy on Wednesday, two days after the ER fiasco. I went to the ER tbh because what happened with my penis had legitimately never happened before and it was painful and terrifying. They said it sounded like one of my corpora was filling less than the other when it happened.

Got into this guy a couple days later and I was feeling optimistic but it turned out to be a negative experience. Anyway, thank you for the reponse.  
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising