RestoreX report from land of Aurora Borealis

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDan

Quote from: pfract on August 23, 2019, 05:38:25 AMavoid at all costs bending or manipulating your penis while it has an erection.

Hm, the xiapex manual actually has a section on erection stretching. The indication there is "avoid significant pain". That seems to indicate that this stretching is just as any other stretching, like yoga. Slow, steady and below significant pain level does not induce trauma.
MrDan, Born'62, Peyronies Disease since ~2015

TonySa

I do believe there is a very gentle counter stretch to bend w erection
after injections,  see pharma's instructions.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

It's something which is out of my league, so i will refrain from commenting further and accept the input from others that know more than me on this!

TonySa

Here are the modeling instructions.  https://peyronies-disease.xiaflex.com/public/pdf/xiaflex-at-home-modeling-activities.pdf
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

MrDan

Well folks, it may be time to finish this thread with a final sit-rep.

While there has been no medical progress, I might be able to share another aspect that has allowed me to put life in a different perspective.

Some 15 months ago, when this thread was initiated, my life situation was less than perfect. I was separated since about a year, and even though it probably had little to do with the disease, the fact that my penis was crooked was a serious cause for concern. I had taken the first year alone to focus on my abilities to enjoy life by myself, and that worked out well, but at that point in time I was also realigning to allow for new relationships. I expanded on an old hobby (ballroom dancing), changed styles and took a beginner's course. And as can be expected, I was not the only one in that stage of realignment. So was P.

I was really very aware of the deficiencies caused by the disease but anyway slowly (over a period of half a year) let P in on the secret. Gradually and to my fundamental relief, it turned out that there was an alternative mindset to my own crooked-penis-problem thinking. More like - Interesting, what can we do with this fellow.

That mindset allowed me, or us rather, to accept and enjoy what we have and not focus on angles and curvature. Actually, it turned out that there were locations very well suited for my specific shape, and to my profound astonishment, P turned a perceived liability to an actual asset.

Of course, this may not be of any help to you, and I was definitely not the one in the worst condition, but nevertheless - as of this post I regard myself as an ex victim to Peyronies and living example that there may be a sweet spot to be found even if one doesn't go straight at it.
MrDan, Born'62, Peyronies Disease since ~2015

TonySa

Congrats!  Sounds like a great partner and willing to take advantage of a curved dick!

Pfract

Hey Mrdan! It was an interesting twist to your story, but, encouraging nonetheless. If you have found a supportive partner, maybe as time goes by you are more relaxed to try other things or even keep going with restorex/vacuum just for the sake of it.

And if not, well, at least you are in a better place.  

hasoski

Hello! Which courier inside Parcl did u choose to make the transaction? I'm thinking on ordering it now and I'm looking for one with experience on sending RestoreX.