News:

Welcome to the Peyronies Forum

Introduction

Previous topic - Next topic

BananaBart

Hi everyone,

I'm Bart 49 years old from Belgium

It all started last August when I suddenly noticed a twist in my penis.
I immediately went to the dr who diagnosed it as peyronies disease.
Three months later I got to see urologist professor at university hospital.
Now I have shortening, upward bending and hourglass :-(
Currently I'm on Taladafil 5mg and pentoxifylline 400 once a day.
I use VED which improved flaccid state and vacularisation, so I'm more confident to take my clothes off in front of my partner or friends.
They also did a full hormonal check up which I have to repeat a few times.
I'm seeing an endocrinologist for that matter.
I can still have good erections if I take some extra taladafil.

The most difficult part for me now is that I'm happy if I get a good erection but then the deformation becomes most visible. So then I'm confronted with my condition. It's really difficult to stay relaxed, all I can think about when trying to have sex is my condition so having an orgasm is not easy because I just can't relax. I literally start thinking abouth the doctors and treatments instead of enjoying it.

I already started I diet to feel more confident. I'm not overweight but I just want to be 'in shape'.
Just to lose the belly fat.

So I'm really going to trie to fight this, otherwise I'll end up in a depression I guess.
My mood is already going up and down so I'm considering to see a psychologist or psychiatrist.
I'll ask my dr abouth the best option if necessary. I'm still hoping for some solution but its hard to read treatments are restricted.
I'm glad to be able to share this with some other guys because even at home I really don't want to talk too much about it.
So I'm glad to have found this forum and hope to find and give some support here.
Thx for listening guy's.  
49y Peyronies, ED, Shortening,  upward bend and hourglass.
Never had real pain.

Bubba dawg

Welcome to the forum! Ya Peyrones sure has a negative effect on your self confidence, which has a terrible effect on erections . My wife does not want to have sex that much anymore so the doubts build up in me during the down time. No problem getting erect during masturbation. Trying to get in a vagina at different position is a problem, which deflates the penis. She is ill(which has effected her need for sex) and can't do the missionary position anymore. So I have to bend my dick down to get in since it is still not perfectly straight even after many treatments. Many of us can relate to your problem
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.