Supplement Regiment

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Walts

I know I'm making a lot of posts, sorry, I'm just trying to cover all my bases.

So until I can get a clear diagnosis one way or the other, I'm intending on starting these supplements. Wondering what you all think, regarding safety/interactions and all that.

1) Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega 3 + CoQ10 (1280 mg of Omega 3/100 mg of CoQ10) - Twice (or thrice) Daily
2) L-Arginine 500 mg tablets (three times daily)
3) Acetyl-L Cartinine 500 mg tablets (three times daily)
4) Nordic Naturals Curcumin 1000mg Omega 3 + 400 mg Optimized Curcumin (Twice Daily)
5) Kirkland Daily Multi

Couple things have me concerned, all of the bottles say take 1-2 times per day, but to hit the bare minimum of grams in the Peyronie's Survival Guide I'd have to at least take 3 for some of them. Also the Curcumin says to consult a healthcare provider before taking if you also use vasodilators, which I know L-Arginine is and am unsure if the other supplements are as well? Curcumin is supposed to help with inflammation but I don't want to cause any nasty interactions. I'm also worried between the two Nordic Naturals supplements, I might be getting too much Omega 3, though I don't know if there is really an upper limit for that. I also am unsure if the multivitamin is a bad idea.

Appreciate any advice, thanks.  
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising

Bubba dawg

Supplements and medicines effect people in different ways, so it is hard to say how these will effect you. You just have to experiment. Keep in mind that more is not always better. In fact, mega doses can make you worse. Can effect your sleep
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

Keith Walts

Good call, yeah I'll try and start out slower then. Thanks
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising