Not a candidate for xiaflex

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

So I'm not considered a candidate for xiaflex. Reason being my dick doesnt really curve too much. Doc had me get erect with my cock ring. My good one broke so my backup one wasnt as snug. But still gets a much better erection with it on. Then he used some stimulant device. Anyways i tried verapamil injections not long ago on a smaller plaque and it reduced its density. I have several plaques. But apparently doc said i have one deeper in the middle of my dick which is causing the blood flow issue. So he says since my dick doesnt really bend and that the verapamil will break the plaque down that its the best treatment for me. Ill start these shots in a 30ish days. Also put me on cialas. And ill expiriment with better cock rings till i find one with the best fit. As well continue all the pills i take
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Pfract

Good luck man. Hope XML have some success with that option.  

tonyode

Xehonart...I have to say, it sure sounds a bit odd that the uro had you get hard, then use a cock ring? For what purpose was the ring in his evaluation? From what I know, if you have insurance, there needs to be at least a 30 degree bend for insurance to cover the Xiaflex. My uro, who works for a major university, gave me a shot to get me erect, did an ultra sound, did measurements of my curve as well as measurements of the plaque. No other devices were used. The cock ring use just sounds very odd to me that a uro would use this......
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

blackdiamond

I second tonyode's post. Does sound weird..........
62 years old
Onset approx 2012
Treatment-- Xiaflex,VED,Manual stretching, Traction
Started with 75 Degree bend and after all treatment
went to 15 degrees........My Doc was impressed

Bubba dawg

I should have took a pic of it at home. Showed that to the doctor. He just ask me to tell him how bent it was. I did not do good in geometry class lol . A picture would be better than a shot or a cock ring
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.