im not sure if this is peyronies or congenital curvature... (pictures included)

Previous topic - Next topic

upwardpe

Hello im a young man who is very concerned about my penis and have worried for a long time about it since it has led me to believe I might have peyronies disease.

Anyways, I have noticed:

https://imgur.com/a/lOOJgtR
- Curvature which you will see in picture upward and to the right
- No pain what so ever (never had any significant pain like many other people with peyronies claim)
- No recent change in curvature what I can recall (also I havent always check either)
- A harder area closer to the dorsal side of the glans (not on the glans beneath it on the dorsal side). Im not sure if its just because im more stiff at that area or its because of plague, really cant tell.
- No difficulties with sex
- I suffer from PIED which may be the reason why I feel more stiff in that area, but I dont really think so.

If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

LWillisjr

Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History

TonySa

Hello upward, have you always had the curve or is it new?  How severe is the curve?  Please check out the survival guide and give us more information.  Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

mkroll

Or you could be like me and have both  ;)
It does make treatment more complicated because most treatments for Peyronies only help with the Peyronies and have no effect on the Congenital Curvature/chordee.
Your doctor will need to do an ultrasound to determine exactly what's going on.
Unfortunately, it's very hard to determine how much of the curve is from which issue.

What I opted to do is go through a course of treatment for the Peyronies and then do surgery for the chordee and whatever remaining Peyronies plaque there is.
I'm 3/4 way through the Peyronies treatment and had some success, 10-15 degree reduction from a 90-degree angle.
This way there isn't so much loss of length from the surgery.