Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: peyronies symptoms  (Read 268 times)

LarryLaffer

• PDS Newbie
peyronies symptoms
« on: January 09, 2019, 02:34:18 PM »

Hi everyone,
In the Peyronies pics I 've seen so far, or cases I read about, the penis has a visible dent/bent when it is erect. Are there also cases where there is a dent/bent while penis is half erect/getting erect, but this disappears when the penis is erect. I mean the erect penis looks normal without any pain.
The reason I'm asking is that I have such a condition for many years. When the penis is left alone while getting erect (no manual stimulation)  a curve downwards develops as if there is a bottleneck at some point, or a restriction but as the erection increases/gets better it straightens out without any pains etc during intercourse.
Best,

LWillisjr

• Administrator
  • 62 y/o - 10 yrs Peyronies free
    • My Peyronie's Story
Re: peyronies symptoms
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 07:17:56 AM »

In my opinion this could be a very very mild form of Peyronies. It means that part of you Tunica is not quite as elastic is it once was. So during the process of erection it doesn't expand at the same rate. So this can cause a bend during a partial erection or while you are getting an erection. But then one you start achieving your full erect state then this area finally does expand. So once you are fully erect then you don't see any curve.

Now the real question....  Is this Peyronies?
In my opinion it is possible to be a very light case. It doesn't mean that it will get worse. That could be the total extent of it. Simply be aware and monitor to see if it progresses any at a later state. You might try traction just as a precautionary measure but I wouldn't be overly concerned at this point.
Les - 10 yrs Peyronies Disease free
My History
Pages: [1]   Go Up