Gains made re length and/or girth after Peyronies or ed

Previous topic - Next topic

One Op

Anyone who has had peyronies or ed and has made gains in length or girth >  could you state what in terms of measurements and how you bought about results.
I think this would be a good resource for new members to refer too with regards to the regaining loss length / girth and even in some cases gaining more length and girth pre peyronies or pre ED.

Thanks a lot
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Pashenkaz

The content in the post makes the website surfer like us get the knowledge that is not currently available.

Monty

Hi, regained 1.5 inch which was lost with Peyronies Disease, also gained a inch in girth, using  a VED daily for 15 minutes, started with the 'B & C' cylinders then had to get the XL cylinder.  
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

One Op

Thanks Monty.

Countless people i have come across on the forum that have detailed the fact that they have regained all or most of what they had lost due to peyronies.
I thought id make a dedicated page so newbies could see this info and gain inspiration from it.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Bueller

32 yrs old had slight left bend starting at 29. Started Pentox and cialsis 2 years later developed multiple plaques on both sides one on top. Lost 1 inch of length and girth after multiple plaques became present. Now pentox 1x a day and 2.5 of ciali

Monty

Hi, i started with the SomaCorrect, 3 cylinders of various diameters, all same length, after about 6 months i had to use the SomsErect with XL cylinder due to increase girth.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

treeza1

Monty

I had a 50 deg left hand bend just below my glans when i started treatment.

treeza1

Did you manage to straighten as well as regaining the lost length? How long did you have Peyronie's disease before you decided to try these methods?

Monty

Hi yes got it straight and got length back, i had peyronies for about 2 years before i when to Doc's, then it took a while to get to see a Uro, she put on a VED and slidenafil.

treeza1

Thanks mate, I just out of a long term relationship at age 28.. I probably didn't act earlier ( onset at age 22 because of being comfortable and accepted by her. I'm going to see my URO to get an unltrasound to see if any calcification has occurred in that time and whether it will be worth putting in the hours.

NeoV

I have gained length and restored girth since Peyronie's. I am longer now than pre-disease, interestingly. The research on traction supports this.

treeza1

Neo, love reading your posts. What would you say the state of your disease was when you began implementing traction and other methods. I have not seen any development in terms of length loss or increase in curvature since the chronic phase began some 5 years ago. I do notice that I have a large nodule right side which I am not sure is calcified or not. My cure is roughly 35 degrees, but it is more that my entire erection feels extremely ridgid and I can't push it to far forward away from my stomach without causing significant pain at the hinge point. I copped a huge hit there in sport which I think may have caused so much fibrous/scar tissue damage throughout. But I am now single so motivated to try some different things to help me 'get back in the game' suggestions would be great. Haven't taken anything oral medication wise either.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

treeza1

Thanks, I guess what I want to know is would the situation have been left for to long now for pentox and traction/VED to be effective. Is there a window period where good outcomes diminish if you are outside of?