Hello.... and language disclaimer...

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDan

Cheers folks, 56 yo Swedish male (separated) from Stockholm, with Peyronies Disease, two attempts w xiaflex collagenase with no improvement, don't really have the language in this specific domain as English class in school didn't really focus on penile conditions...  ::) ... so bear with me if I get something wrong...

All the best for 2019!

MrDan
MrDan, Born'62, Peyronies Disease since ~2015

Bubba dawg

Xiaflex can take 6 rounds to be effective. 12 injections
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

kingprof

Welcome MrDan, I'm a veteran of just one xiaflex attempt so far, second attempt begins on Monday. My doctor said he has done hundreds of these and he said about 12% of his patients showed significant improvement with two rounds. He said he has had only one patient with significant improvement after just one round. I was really hoping to be his second honor roll student, but now I'm hoping to be part of the 12%.
58 yrs old, 45 degree bend to the left, noticed Peyronie's first in April, 2018. Three rounds of Xiaflex.

Bubba dawg

Ya I improved at 2 rounds but still was not satisfied. Nor was the doctor. You should improve after each round. Just not by leaps and bounds. Doctors dont want you to get discouraged. I got calcification so probably never be straight again
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.