Residual curve?

Previous topic - Next topic

Raindrops

I was just wondering what the chances might be of having a residual curve after surgery, and what factors might increase those chances. Needless to say, if I'm willing to go under the knife to have my curvature corrected I want my penis to be as straight as possible afterwards. Is this an unrealistic expectation? Does anyone have experience with this?

What happens if there is a residual curve? Do I have to live with it or would the doctor perform another surgery?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

TonySa

You might want to check out surgery problems on the forum.  Somebhave had residual curves such as after broken sutures  for plication. If the curve is severe another surgery may be needed.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

F550M

When I'm semi erect I have a small left curve as I always had before surgery. Interestingly when erect it straightens out. Of course my erections are still  about an inch short from where I was all my life. It' be 6 weeks this coming Tuesday. My wife better get ready. She'll probably leave town Monday night, lol.  
injury while having intercourse before fully erect,6months later noticed change,local urologist suggested plication, no thanks, second suggested Xoaflex,going to get back with me. Never heard back, 2 years later successful surgery w Dr. Karpman

F550M

Before Peyronies Disease.  
injury while having intercourse before fully erect,6months later noticed change,local urologist suggested plication, no thanks, second suggested Xoaflex,going to get back with me. Never heard back, 2 years later successful surgery w Dr. Karpman

F550M

After surgery with Dr. Karpman  

Raindrops

Are you flaccid or erect in those photos? Are you satisfied with his work?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

mst

Residual curvature is highly corelated with surgeon technique and his skills.

If you dont want to residual curve, just go to dr Gelman... He has the best success rate. When I saw dr Gelman, I was very calm. If you will see him, you will understand why.

F550M

Quote from: Raindrops on January 04, 2019, 01:09:13 PM
Are you flaccid or erect in those photos? Are you satisfied with his work?
Flaccid. With a little happiness. I'm very satisfied. I had a curve before. Probably because I've always stored it towards the left I guess, lol.