18 months in

Previous topic - Next topic

MDX_2018

Hello everyone,

i've been diagnosed with Peyronie's for 18 months now. I haven't taken any medications aside from vitamin E for a year and sometimes anti-inflammatory pills. when I was diagnosed the doctor told me to wait and see and come back in three months, however, I didn't go back because I didn't feel like he was compassionate or professional. now it's been 18 months and I don't have a curve and the pain is minimal, however, the inflammation persists. I don't know what to think of this anymore, is it a mild form of Peyronies or it's something else? and note that I have a soft (Plaque) that kinda sticks out from the rest of the penis tissue after ejaculation or suddenly standing up. Also, I'm having these random painless contractions in my penis. also, note that I haven't been to other doctors because I can't afford buying medications.

if anyone has any speculation or an opinion of what to make of this, it would be appreciated until I can get a second opinion from a doctor.

Sincerely,

MDX_2018

TonySa

You may have early peyronies which has stabilized.  Please check out the survival guide and bring your questions here.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php?action=search2 If you can't afford meds or supplements you may try inexpensive traction such as ESL40.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.