Question on the Calcification of Penile Scars(Plaques) and Traction

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony52

Does anyone know if it is believed that all penile scars(plaques)) will sooner or later become calcified?  Especially after the scar(plaque) has been present for a long period of time (for example 7 to 10 years)?  Or do some penile scars (plaques) never become calcified even after many years?  I'm asking because from what I've read, it appears that traction cannot stretch calcified scars(plaques).  Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Tony52

radiantblue

Well I asked this question to a urologist I saw in (dr Katz) he said not to worry about it. I asked him if he could do an ultra sound to check for calcification so that I wouldnt be wasting my time with traction. He said doing an ultrasound wouldn't be worth it because it wouldnt really matter if there was sone calcification. In a nutshell he said that if there is calcification it would likely be little bits here and there and there would still be plenty of scar tissue to stretch. Unless your entire scar is entirely calcified (unlikely) then you should still see results.

I mean if your entire scar tissue was calcified it would be pretty much bone.. surely you would know if that had happened right?  

Christopher1

Calcification is also not as stagnant of a process as some doctors believe it to be.

Things like stigmasterol (Wulzen anti-stiffness factor), vitamin K2 MK-4, and magnesium can - especially synergistically - shift calcium in and out of tissues.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Tony52

TDix

My ultrasound last week showed most of my scar tissue as calcified, and I am just short of two years since onset.  I believe in my case genetics play a part
47 yrs old, 3 yrs diagnosed
Xiaflex w/original uro resulted in a fracture
Excision/grafting by Dr Faysal Yafi 3/26/19
Implanted by Dr Yafi 8/11/20, Titan 20cm + 1cm RTE

Tony52

swiss

Quote from: radiantblue on January 11, 2019, 08:05:59 PM
He said doing an ultrasound wouldn't be worth it because it wouldnt really matter if there was sone calcification. In a nutshell he said that if there is calcification it would likely be little bits here and there

THIS. During my ultrasound 2 years ago there was some calcification...I can actually feel it with my nail. feels like a grain of sand in two spots where I have indents if I dig in.