Doctor Trost Benefit from the sales of each RestoreX = $0

Previous topic - Next topic

thinkpositive

For the record, Doctor Trost had a choice when RestoreX was being developed.  The choice was given to him by his employer, the Mayo Clinic.  He could either help develop the RestoreX and get 0 benefit, or he would have to not be involved in the development and research and then he could take financial benefit.  

Doctor Trost, who is the one of the most honest and good hearted doctors I have ever met, makes nothing from these devices...

So take your own conclusions from this, but his work is by far the freshest around, and I think the most genuine (IMHO).  I'm a big fan of the RestoreX, has worked really well for me and only intrudes into about 45 minutes of my day.

WhatNext81

He is a great Dr. Is this published somewhere, the options he was given? The cat's out of the bag. If this was a conversation between just you and him, consider deleting the post, maybe? I'm not trying to be rude.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

thinkpositive

Some people were insinuating that a doctor can be driven by their financial gains.  It was a conversation between us, and it's good for the community to know what drives him.  I believe it's our health.  

**adding now that I see you were his patient as well.  We both know what kind of person he is and what drives him.  Truly one of the best doctors I have ever met.  Great guy, feel like I found this forum and him.

WhatNext81

Yes. He and his team are all great! I feel truly blessed to have been under his care and supervision.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc