20 years old with Peyronies

Previous topic - Next topic

jsox761

20 years old here with peyronies. I believe my initial injury was from trying to have sex while drunk and I wasn't fully hard, but I'm not 100% sure if thats what caused it. I started getting intense 24/7 pain in the penis and when urinating around February or March of 2018. I went to the doctors and got tested for STDs and got tons of meds, but they didn't work. Around July my body started to get used to the pain, so it was not as bad anymore but still sore 24/7. I went to the uroligist in August and he said he didn't know what it was. He said it was inflammation or chronic prosatitis. After I went to the uroligist, the bending, plaque, and large veins started forming. Since then the bending has gotten worse and I have what I would call "hard flaccid" and I am now starting traction with an extender at least 2-4 hrs a day. I believe I am in the Acute phase still so I am going to try to remodel the plaque. Also, I am going back to the urologist early January. I will let you guys know how it all goes.  

TonySa

Sounds like a solid plan.  Be sure to check out the survival guide here if you haven't already.  Also, good to reread after you get started.  Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums
Please keep us posted.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.