Peyronies without a curve

Previous topic - Next topic

Enterthedragon30

Hi All,

I am just wondering does anybody know if its possible to have Peyronies without a penis curve?

A bit of background on me. I am 31 years old i have had erectile dysfunction/premature ejaculation for about 4 years, the first couple of years were not so bad and i still got random morning wood etc, the past two years have been a nightmare, especially with the premature ejaculation i can actually ejaculate while my penis is soft.

I am going for a physical check up with a male doctor in two weeks and I've never really inspected my penis before but upon looking at it a few days ago i noticed a small hard lump on the shaft, its under the skin and moves about if i move it. I would say it's only maybe 0.5cm all around.

Also on the rare time i do get an erection it hurts around the same area the lump is, which is about 5-6cm underneath the penis head. It's not extremely painful but it is uncomfortable.

Another issue is i think my penis has shrunk. I have never measured it but it looks smaller. This could be due to me not getting 100% erections but i don't know on the rare time i do get a full erection it just looks smaller, by maybe 1 inch or so. This could be all in my head i don't know.

So all these symptoms and its lead me to Peyronies, i am not sure though as i have no curvature, maybe if i got a full 100% erection it would curve but from what i can see my penis has never been curved. So back to my point is it possible to have Peyronies without curvature?

Thanks for the help.

Christopher1

My plaque does not lead to significant curvature but it did cause pain. I consider it to be Peyronies Disease. My lesion was caused by Trimix injections.

Ice baths got rid of the pain for me, mainly. Wim Hof-style.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Enterthedragon30

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply. Hmmm i have never had any injections. Does your plague move about when you touch it or is it fixed?

The only time i get pain is when i get a full erection which is rare usually in the mornings once every couple of months.

LWillisjr

It depends on the definition of Peyronies. In it's original definition in the 1700's it did describe curvature during an erection. But the definition seems to have been informally expanded a bit.

The condition generally describes a plaque or damage to the Tunica tissue in your penis. If you can move you lump around, then it sounds like a different issue to me. Plauques, lumps, or damage to the Tunica cannot be moved around.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History