chordee

Previous topic - Next topic

djordj

hello everyone.

i have a question.

I have congenital downward curvature(45 degrees ). I have been also diagnosed with chordee (no hypospadias ).
Iwe been diagnosed by DR. Kuehas.

He told me, that he must remove the chordee before stage surgery. he told me that after he removes the chordee (extra tissue that's causing the penis to bend), the penis will be straigter but he must still perform the stage surgery.  So than the lenght loss will not be so big after chordee removal right ?

Please help.

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Suba

Hello djordj,
If I am not mistaken, that's the case, you won't lose that much length if it worries you. Since chordee is a scar tissue that's sort of "in the way", creating curve in addition to your congenital. It depends on the size of the tissue, but after removing it, there will be less cuts required to make during the surgery on the penis itself, meaning less length loss.
You can always ask Kuehhas again, he always responds to all questions :)

Take care!

djordj

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

djordj

this goes with any technique right ?  
relationship status, etc

Suba

It should be.. The scar tissue is in the way, making the curve worse, so I think it would be logical for any surgeon to get rid of the tissue first, then to operate on the congenital curve. If they get rid of the chordee, the penis is less curved = less work than with chordee.

Also.. why would anyone want to leave the chordee there? It just doesn't make sense.

If you are going with Kuehhas, he should remove the chordee, whether you're going to have STAGE or Egydio technique.

djordj

i think im going to america. to see Dr. Gelman
relationship status, etc

DanP

You remove chordee and penis become more elastic.  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

djordj

so than is less lenght loss after surgery right ?  
relationship status, etc